Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
you go alone?
sumtimes
most my friends cant afford it week in week out but most of the times i go with friends
funny thing though, when i go by myself it seems 2 b the best, coz crazy crap always seems to happen.

goddamn!!!!! i love root beer

any1 think if sat is gonna b any gud?
i saw sander k once b4, wasnt totally insane and is tong any good live?

One of the best mix today !! by Dan Stone :)

sumtimes
most my friends cant afford it week in week out but most of the times i go with friends
funny thing though, when i go by myself it seems 2 b the best, coz crazy crap always seems to happen.

i see... i gotta get used to going alone, and start going.. i think i am missing out a lot.... :P

i see... i gotta get used to going alone, and start going.. i think i am missing out a lot.... :P
hell yh u r
i had tht prob too b4
after u get in the club it doesnt really matter anymore(alcohol consumption is advised):mask:

I been going alone for years mainly cos most of my mates never up for it any more. Meet loads of new people that way as you're having to talk to people.

hell yh u r
i had tht prob too b4
after u get in the club it doesnt really matter anymore(alcohol consumption is advised):mask:

so you dont really look as awkward as i think you would when you are alone in a club... :hmmm:

so you dont really look as awkward as i think you would when you are alone in a club... :hmmm:

I used to go to a night on my own quite a bit. You don't look any more awkward then the group of people in teh corner who are off thei face on ket, every club has em lol

I been going alone for years mainly cos most of my mates never up for it any more. Meet loads of new people that way as you're having to talk to people.
Yeah I've done the same mate but to be honest it's one of my fave things about the scene, the very fact that people can just do that :smile1:

So far Ive always gone alone, I hate going alone but im very shy lol...Alchohol & good tunes make Everything ok, I like to lean on stuff, railings or balcony, (Honey club in brighton is great for that), lol does MOS have anything like that?

dude im totally insane
except 4 tht one time when i got a little too wasted and though i was at a metal gig and tried 2 get sum pits started. tht wasnt a good thing

Yeah I've done the same mate but to be honest it's one of my fave things about the scene, the very fact that people can just do that :smile1:

Although DS was a bit weird for a while as I just turned up, nobody knew who I was etc. It's strange cos London is massive city yet for the trance scene there, most people know other people. Went to Leeds and it was like err hellooooo who are all these people hahaha

Back