Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
So far Ive always gone alone, I hate going alone but im very shy lol...Alchohol & good tunes make Everything ok, I like to lean on stuff, railings or balcony, (Honey club in brighton is great for that), lol does MOS have anything like that?

I don't like the Honey club since they renovated it. Doesn't feel right any more.

Nice!:music:

So far Ive always gone alone, I hate going alone but im very shy lol...Alchohol & good tunes make Everything ok, I like to lean on stuff, railings or balcony, (Honey club in brighton is great for that), lol does MOS have anything like that?
i love doing tht too, especially when it becomes hard to stand:mask:
but no theres nuthin like tht in the main room
u can by the dj booths in the bar and the baby box but the only thing in the box u can lean on is the speakers or theres a place at the back where u can sit but ur out of the action so i hate tht place

Although DS was a bit weird for a while as I just turned up, nobody knew who I was etc. It's strange cos London is massive city yet for the trance scene there, most people know other people. Went to Leeds and it was like err hellooooo who are all these people hahaha
The crowd at DS is basically a load of the old Crasher crowd mate, although saying that it's growing steadily again which is always good! It reminds me a lot of Crasher back around 1998, or Passion around 2002, there's a freshness about the atmosphere there and Off The Rails that was somehow missing in the bigger nights and I much prefer it :grinning:

I been going alone for years mainly cos most of my mates never up for it any more. Meet loads of new people that way as you're having to talk to people.
yup
i made frends with like an entire line one night at fabric, pretty interesting experience

I don't like the Honey club since they renovated it. Doesn't feel right any more.

First went in 2006, Havent noticed much of a difference since then,..except the radio 1 labels, & maybe a couple of those drapes disappearing, lol

The crowd at DS is basically a load of the old Crasher crowd mate, although saying that it's growing steadily again which is always good! It reminds me a lot of Crasher back around 1998, or Passion around 2002, there's a freshness about the atmosphere there and Off The Rails that was somehow missing in the bigger nights and I much prefer it :grinning:

I never went crasher

:wow:

dude im totally insane
except 4 tht one time when i got a little too wasted and though i was at a metal gig and tried 2 get sum pits started. tht wasnt a good thing

:lolz: now that was a video for youtube... :lol:

I never went crasher

:wow:

:wow: :wow:

I have my very own brick :lol:

When you lived only 15 mins drive away from the place you kind of got used to it being your second home...

:lolz: now that was a video for youtube... :lol:
dude it was embarassing when i found out
+ i remember 1 thing from tht
there was this blonde chick dancing like crazy beside me andher hair kept on hitting my face, then 1 opened my mouth for 1 sec and i got a mouthful of hair
she looked at me in a weird way 4 sum reason:lol:

um
tl any1?
last 2 tracks were uber, but dont know em
thnx:)

ben.png

Cracking trance set from Dan :D Really enjoyed that !

ok ill then spot u and like show u my insane dance
if im pissed enough

haaha, u shape thrower?:lol:, I will either be an AH T-shirt or A black one with a sort of vertical rainbow coloured Barcode on it. will also be at the pub meet before.

Back