Votes: 1 3.3%
  • DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Armin loves his fans. No problem with cameras. He does signatures, shakes hands, thanks his fans for coming to his shows. I've never been disappointed with Armin. He appreciates his fans. :grinning::grinning:

Lol, well I dont really mind as long as the dj makes me dance...
I dont need a signature or appreciation - after all its just a job they do or in other cases their passion which they follow... But if a dj cant make you dance then whats the point ey

Tiff ftw

legendary vocalist already, she also sung D*Note - Shed My Skin <3

shes a good vocalist. but sometimes, she sounds like she is "howling" instead of singing :wacko:

Rozza ft Tiff Lacey - No More Rain (Rozza VS Kiholm Club Mix) is a perfect example of what i mean

Wish I could hear Sleeping in Airports after this track!

shes a good vocalist. but sometimes, she sounds like she is "howling" instead of singing :wacko:

Rozza ft Tiff Lacey - No More Rain (Rozza VS Kiholm Club Mix) is a perfect example of what i mean

How about "Where Do We Go" ?

She still didnt give me the complete lyrics for it :(

And so does Ferry Corsten. He was awesome when I saw him spin and at the end of his set he got in front of the crowd and danced for a while, hehe. That's why you got to like Armin and Ferry. :smile2:

Now we talking - Ferry is awesome!!!!Not Cheesy - great dj and loves his fan - all at one!!!

Choooooon Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it only me , or the site fonts and view chanegd a bit?

Yeah. I thought I needed new glasses, too. But it's not us. They changed the "look". Can't say that I like that much. A little too big. :P

01. Gui Boratto - Haute Couture [Kompakt]
02. Sequentia - Eclipse (Moodfreak Remix) [Ehnanced Recordings]
03. Jon O'Bir feat. Emi - Tell Me [Vandit Records]
04. Sied Van Riel - Rush [Black Hole Records]
05. Inertia - The System (Jon O'Bir Remix) [Discover Records]
06. System F - Out Of The Blue (Akira Kayosa Remake) [CD-R]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In And Out Of Love (Richard Durand Remix) [Armada Music]
08. Datt & Bissen feat. Tiff Lacey - Take Your Time (Martin Roth Nu Style Remix) [Flux Delux]
09. Jape Du Marie - Outsider (Maarten De Jong Remix) [Oxygen Records]

sounds like Maarten De Jong track playing now :mml: :mml: :mml:

yep! Jape Du Marie - Outsider (Maarten De Jong Remix) :bounce: :bounce:

And so does Ferry Corsten. He was awesome when I saw him spin and at the end of his set he got in front of the crowd and danced for a while, hehe. That's why you got to like Armin and Ferry. :smile2:

I will do that too if you like, does that make me one of the greatest dj's of the world too? :mask:

I will do that too if you like, does that make me one of the greatest dj's of the world too? :mask:

U got it all wrong :mask:

what makes it great is that they are these big names but they still do it - success didnt get to their head :mask:

Now we talking - Ferry is awesome!!!!Not Cheesy - great dj and loves his fan - all at one!!!

Hell yeah! I wonder how Tiesto is ranked higher than him... Tiesto is pretty whack.

Is this... Sander van Doorn? :choon:

U got it all wrong :mask:

what makes it great is that they are these big names but they still do it - success didnt get to their head :mask:

i was obviously joking :)

you can say what you want, but overacting isn't cool too, saw Menno a quite few times, and the later i saw him the more he was jumping around. Last time i saw him he was acting totally crazy during the whole of his set, i don't think it's normal , buhh

hello guys!i am back from my dinner :wave: anyone missed me?:lol:

Back