Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
i totally forgot all about that :blush:

its all right i forgive you for now!! :hug:

lets do sance dance moves for now

ddrbreaker.gif

With all due respect and no offense intended to any of these so called "Big DJs" ... guess our "smaller" DJs mix music far far better than them ... so doesnt actually bother whether they do or dont have success in their heads .... ASOT is more of a "Hype" than a musical experience!

Im completely with you on this one :grinning:

Now we talking - Ferry is awesome!!!!Not Cheesy - great dj and loves his fan - all at one!!!

Choooooon Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah. Ferry is lots of fun to go see live. He has a great time, dances and jumps around, and again, really appreciates his fans. I wish he would come here more often. :grinning::cat:

Pilpo Fadini - BRAZIL IN THE MIX @ AH.FM

01. Gui Boratto - Haute Couture [Kompakt]
02. Sequentia - Eclipse (Moodfreak Remix) [Ehnanced Recordings]
03. Jon O'Bir feat. Emi - Tell Me [Vandit Records]
04. Sied Van Riel - Rush [Black Hole Records]
05. Inertia - The System (Jon O'Bir Remix) [Discover Records]
06. System F - Out Of The Blue (Akira Kayosa Remake) [CD-R]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In And Out Of Love (Richard Durand Remix) [Armada Music]
08. Datt & Bissen feat. Tiff Lacey - Take Your Time (Martin Roth Nu Style Remix) [Flux Delux]
09. Jape Du Marie - Outsider (Maarten De Jong Remix) [Oxygen Records]
10. Marco V & Sander van Doorn - Organic [In Charge]
11. Amex feat. Anna Basel - Komarna (Eddie Sender Remix) [Trance Revolution Recordings]

nice tracklist mate!:grinning:

he seems to do that a lot.. I don't like it.. he is overdoing it.. he has his hands in the air more than he has them on the decks... :P

Bingo! :grinning:

all that "jesus" posing armin keeps doing gets old really fast. the same goes with him holding up his headphones in the air 50 times. :wacko:

:choon: DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze :choon:

did i missed something?are you guys talking for armin?

he seems to do that a lot.. I don't like it.. he is overdoing it.. he has his hands in the air more than he has them on the decks... :P

lol, when he came to Cyprus in 2006 i knew the promoter, and he called me at about 11 pm just b4 going to the party that i need to open the clothing store I was managing cuz Armin lost his suitcase.
When Armin came to the store and was trying his t shirts on he put his hands in the air pointing like he points to the crowd in order to check if the t shirt wasnt too shot ,
I found it hilarious but cute at the same time - i didnt stay for his set tho - got too bored:mask:

all that "jesus" posing armin keeps doing gets old really fast. the same goes with him holding up his headphones in the air 50 times. :wacko:

i can understand doing it once or twice, but every breakdown or after transition he has his hands in the air...

* 14 DJ Jack - Brazil in the Mix 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 609 *

Pilpo Fadini - BRAZIL IN THE MIX @ AH.FM

01. Gui Boratto - Haute Couture [Kompakt]
02. Sequentia - Eclipse (Moodfreak Remix) [Ehnanced Recordings]
03. Jon O'Bir feat. Emi - Tell Me [Vandit Records]
04. Sied Van Riel - Rush [Black Hole Records]
05. Inertia - The System (Jon O'Bir Remix) [Discover Records]
06. System F - Out Of The Blue (Akira Kayosa Remake) [CD-R]
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In And Out Of Love (Richard Durand Remix) [Armada Music]
08. Datt & Bissen feat. Tiff Lacey - Take Your Time (Martin Roth Nu Style Remix) [Flux Delux]
09. Jape Du Marie - Outsider (Maarten De Jong Remix) [Oxygen Records]
10. Marco V & Sander van Doorn - Organic [In Charge]
11. Amex feat. Anna Basel - Komarna (Eddie Sender Remix) [Trance Revolution Recordings]

:grinning: thanks for your set, DJ Pilpo Fadini ! :cap: :dancing: enjoyed yours a lot ! :music:

lol, when he came to Cyprus in 2006 i knew the promoter, and he called me at about 11 pm just b4 going to the party that i need to open the clothing store I was managing cuz Armin lost his suitcase.
When Armin came to the store and was trying his t shirts on he put his hands in the air pointing like he points to the crowd in order to check if the t shirt wasnt too shot ,
I found it hilarious but cute at the same time - i didnt stay for his set tho - got too bored:mask:

you sold a t-shirt to armin? :wow:

nice track!!
very, veeeeery !!!
I can listen all dayyy :music:

this cant be true right?omg :wow:

Well, if we think about,there aren't many ways to interact with the audience..i mean, he must stay there to mix and so, but he still wants to see people and everything..

It's tough to be a DJ...

Back