Votes: 1 3.3%
  • DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Vengeance – Temptation (Denga & Manus Mix)

:super::super::super::super:

I'm doing just fine. It's nice and hot, my pool will be perfect this evening. I'm being a little lazy, not going to do my house chores until tomorrow after Mass. I did, however, work all the way through the "cat backlog list" for the nonprofit org that I do volunteer work for. It's called PALS (Prevent-A-Litter). We help people in need get their pets fixed. :grinning::cat:

PALS: Prevent A Litter of Central Texas

Sounds like you were a lot busy and having a nice deserved bit of relaxation.
Your pool sounds fantastic right about now...103 degrees Farenheit over here in the San Joaquin Valley....ugh, will be glad when winter sets in eventually.

hey A-M that track on your sig is released yet?

Ooooooo. Picco! You're coming up on 27K here in just a minute or two. Way to go. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

:choon::choon::choon::choon:

Sounds like you were a lot busy and having a nice deserved bit of relaxation.
Your pool sounds fantastic right about now...103 degrees Farenheit over here in the San Joaquin Valley....ugh, will be glad when winter sets in eventually.

It's only 96°F on my front porch now. Not too bad at all. When I checked the pool a few minutes ago, it was 87°F. Niiiice. :grinning:

everybody is droping like flies:lol::lol:

It might in the few times i meet a DJ/Producer online in some forum that is why i ask too many things in the same time i am sorry! (I am a music addict as well that is the main reason i guess :blush:

That is a pain in the ass i mean the messing out since that guy left! :blink: I hope you did not had plans to release more tracks right?I mean since that guy you are referring left beside the mess he create he also done a delay in the releasing part.

It was a great thing you moved to Longon/England because - my opinion - you will def have more chances for gigs,producing part and ofcource collaboration!

Dont think i am an expert - i am not ofcource - just full of ideas hehe!Its a shame that i do not involve in the music industry :blush:

Well I do have a few other tracks coming out, but not on that label.
But, I mean, he left because he needed to follow what he wants to do... I have to respect that. The music industry is going nuts, so it's perfectly natural that people feel the need to start different projects. It's a survival thing.

And yes, the idea of coming to London was to be able to work more with DJs, labels, producers, clubs, promoters... since, most of the ones I know are from around here!

01 - Fabio Stein - Another Break Of Dawn (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
02 - Sultan & Ned Shepard - Did We (Original Mix) [Vandit Digital]
03 - Lange - Out Of The Sky (Black Army Remix) [New State]
04 - Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Marcus Schossow Remix) [Combined Forces]
05 - Guy Mearns - Pusher [Digital Remedy]
---
:: THE ELECTRIC SHOWCASE ::
06 - Ali Wilson & Fabio Stein - 10K Connection (Fabio Stein's Electric Mix) [T.E.K.E.L.E.C.]
07 - Alex Losy - Mens Rea (Fabio Stein's Electric Mix) [Freaky Deaky]
08 - Fabio Stein - Judgement Call (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
---
09 - Fausto - Lupara (Artento Divini Remix) [Excessive]
CURRENT>> 10 - Vengeance - Temptation (Denga & Manus Remix) [ASOT]

---

Last one coming... let's see if you know which one is it!

:mml::super::mml:

Back