Votes: 1 3.3%
  • DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Well I do have a few other tracks coming out, but not on that label.
But, I mean, he left because he needed to follow what he wants to do... I have to respect that. The music industry is going nuts, so it's perfectly natural that people feel the need to start different projects. It's a survival thing.

And yes, the idea of coming to London was to be able to work more with DJs, labels, producers, clubs, promoters... since, most of the ones I know are from around here!

Fabio entao esta a viver no UK now?:)

so Fabio you living in the UK now?:)

WOOWWWW...do I hear something????:):):)

It's only 96°F on my front porch now. Not too bad at all. When I checked the pool a few minutes ago, it was 87°F. Niiiice. :grinning:

I'll take 96 over 103 any day....:lol:

I never thought I would think it was "cool" at 96 degrees til the last couple of summers...

Hey girl, how are you? :hug::hug::hug::cat:

I never see you logged into G-Talk anymore. :(

hi TCL :hug:

i'm on my laptop and i tossed Vista in favor of XP and i don't have all my programs back on yet, i'm doing great, how are you? :)

Well I do have a few other tracks coming out, but not on that label.
But, I mean, he left because he needed to follow what he wants to do... I have to respect that. The music industry is going nuts, so it's perfectly natural that people feel the need to start different projects. It's a survival thing.

And yes, the idea of coming to London was to be able to work more with DJs, labels, producers, clubs, promoters... since, most of the ones I know are from around here!

Living in Europe offers more chances for all the stuff you said already!

Oh by the way have you ever thought to create or even join a bigger label with other artists beside having your own only?I mean beeing in a label that promote artists like you etc in the same style isnt better than just beeing in your own?Just a thought!

Oh you played my favourite song without even requesting it haha thanks! :)

funny tune this one haha!:)

Living in Europe offers more chances for all the stuff you said already!

Oh by the way have you ever thought to create or even join a bigger label with other artists beside having your own only?I mean beeing in a label that promote artists like you etc in the same style isnt better than just beeing in your own?Just a thought!

Oh you played my favourite song without even requesting it haha thanks! :)

Starting up a label is not piece of cake... specially now that the market is overflown by so many small digital labels.
I'm starting a good relationship with Armada (Soundpiercing)... let's see what happens next!

---

FABIO STEIN - TECHTRIS (OFFICIAL Original Mix) [Hellhouse]

Yes, that's the Techtris... the final OFFICIAL version, which is going to be released soon on Yoji Biomehanika's label Hellhouse.

And yes, he will do the remix! :D

Back