Votes: 1 3.3%
  • DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Really? U couldn't smoke in the house? Or u mean in the club?
Because, yeah, they have the smoke ban in the clubs, which is a real pain in the butt, but at least your clothes don't stink after the club.

And now most clubs have a smoking area, so it's cool to go there once in a while for a smoke, so you can have a chat with some people and rest your ears a bit.

I guess most houses in UK have fire alarms and all i was doing is to turn off :lol: The time i was visiting UK was at 2004 when the non - smoke war was not in the highest of it!I remember i was able to smoke in Gatecrasher in Sheffield plus in the pub we went - erh for few drinks haha - had the place splitted for smokers and for non smokers so you know where i went haha!

And yes it is good to have a break for your ears and stuff but i think that is why ears.. - i dont remember the word now :blush: - i guess because i never use them :lol:

Aeeeeeee Vitão, zappa here.
Lets see what you bring this evening!

:dancing::dancing:

I guess most houses in UK have fire alarms and all i was doing is to turn off :lol: The time i was visiting UK was at 2004 when the non - smoke war was not in the highest of it!I remember i was able to smoke in Gatecrasher in Sheffield plus in the pub we went - erh for few drinks haha - had the place splitted for smokers and for non smokers so you know where i went haha!

And yes it is good to have a break for your ears and stuff but i think that is why ears.. - i dont remember the word now :blush: - i guess because i never use them :lol:

That's weird, because we have no fire alarms here... maybe it was a particular building policy or something. It's just weird that people are not able to smoke inside their own home!

That's weird, because we have no fire alarms here... maybe it was a particular building policy or something. It's just weird that people are not able to smoke inside their own home!

i guess yes!I hope i did not scared you with all these right?:lol: Another thing it sucks in UK is the prices in cigarettes!:mask:

But beside that is just a great country after all :)

* 17 Danny Oliveira - Brazil in the Mix 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 491 *

Yeah, but I guess I have a little polar bear's blood in my veins... I love the cold!

:cap: no joking : I had a blast when I was in Texas ( at TCL's :cat: :wub: ) :dancing: yet the all-time-high temperatures gave me some hard time ! :lol:

Back