Votes: 1 3.3%
  • DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
i guess yes!I hope i did not scared you with all these right?:lol: Another thing it sucks in UK is the prices in cigarettes!:mask:

But beside that is just a great country after all :)

I know, it's unbelievable!
It's cheaper to go to Amsterdam and buy them there! Ehm... yeah, I'm still talking about cigarettes! hehe

Anyway... no, not scared... actually it's good to have so many smoke bans, it makes people smoke less, which is healthy.

I just need to smoke away freely when I'm in the studio or after having a big meal. In other situations, I can wait.

:cap: no joking : I had a blast when I was in Texas ( at TCL's :cat: :wub: ) :dancing: yet the all-time-high temperatures gave me some hard time ! :lol:

I get the picture... I mean, Texas must be really hot.
There's a city in Brazil called Belém, it's right next to the Amazon forest and the Equator... omg, it's soooooooooooooooooooooo hot! The whole year!

I know, it's unbelievable!
It's cheaper to go to Amsterdam and buy them there! Ehm... yeah, I'm still talking about cigarettes! hehe

Anyway... no, not scared... actually it's good to have so many smoke bans, it makes people smoke less, which is healthy.

I just need to smoke away freely when I'm in the studio or after having a big meal. In other situations, I can wait.

Yes you are right Amsterdam is way closer now haha :)

Ofcource it is good to have some bans but its depends in which country you are!Maybe these bans work the exactly the opposite in some cases..

I cant really say how is like to smoke in the studio since i do not have my own but after after a big meal is just a plessure erh ... yeah!:)

Oh and something else : It is good if there is a smoking ban in clubs so there wont be any fans throwing any lighters if the dj is not good - i have seen that haha :lol:

hey amigos :D

congrats to brazil :super:

latin america rokssss! :mask:

Oh and something else : It is good if there is a smoking ban in clubs so there wont be any fans throwing any lighters if the dj is not good - i have seen that haha :lol:

Oh my god! How bad can a DJ be to deserve that! :wow:

Although I've heard some nasty stories like that...
Menno de Jong got punched in the face...
Someone has thrown a beer bottle at BT...
And there r always tons of girls throwing panties and bras at David Guetta... but I "guess" that's good! hahahahah

Mega prog set on air now :mml: I love it! :wub:

Back