30-09-2009 Uplift Day 003

Vote for your favourite sets from Uplift Day 003

• Total voters
A great event coming :D Really awesome . I hope to hear Nitrous Oxide ;]

yes--i will love this.

Another AH.FM event for this year! :bravo:

We have all been spoiled by Dan and crew; hooray for us :super::super:

I have tuned into all these massive events this year and they keep on coming.
I love to enlighten my neighborhood during these events with my 300 watts of sound :grinning:

:rofl: i predict alot of arguments about melodic and uplfting:rofl:

:rofl: i predict alot of arguments about melodic and uplfting:rofl:

next there is gonna be non-melodic trance...ooh wait, that's the bleep blop

and than we need drop down trance :ee:

I waiting for this!! I :love: Uplifting!!
I would like my uplifting set in it, but i'm not an AH dj! :cry:

:lol:up tempo trance:lol: dub step trance:lol: jumpstyle trance:lol: D&B Trance:lol:

Personally I think "non-melodic trance" is a contradiction in terms. It's like having "hard-chillout" :lol:

Title should be Melodic Trance

i think after this day i will feel like coming from the plastic surgeon with a uplift made to my face:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think "non-melodic trance" is a contradiction in terms. It's like having "hard-chillout" :lol:

:LMAO: hard-chilout hahaha love it.

Generally I place tunes in 2 categories, 1. Tunes I Like, 2. Tunes I Dislike, & on the odd occaision 3. Tunes that may grow on me.

I try not to pigeon hole tunes into genres too much as there are just so many styles these days. But these are definitely uplifting.....wonderbras xDD

We all know what constitutes a *"Uplift" set though, so I shouldn't think there will be any reason to worry during the day :)

*refering to the event title

hehe...i just said that to make up the opposite of melodic and uplift :ee:

trance by definition is melodic and uplifting, but someone had to go out of their way to come up with those two "labels" to differentiate from the tracks/sets that are not trance but the creators insist on calling it that :p

trance by definition is melodic and uplifting, but someone had to go out of their way to come up with those two "labels" to differentiate from the tracks/sets that are not trance but the creators insist on calling it that :p
:iagree::iagree:

Couldn't have put it better myself! :bravo:

Can't wait for this event though :banana:

Generally I place tunes in 2 categories, 1. Tunes I Like, 2. Tunes I Dislike, & on the odd occaision 3. Tunes that may grow on me.
Oh you use same categories as I do :grinning2::lol:

Ill defo put there some new stuff. Ofcourse emotion uplifting. I hope youll be here online with me ;o)

maybe some melodic uplifting and uplifting melodic mixed with uplifting progressive and tech melodic house

Back