30-11-2008 Ladies Night 001

Vote on your favourite sets from Ladies Night 001

• Total voters
Hi everyone! How's the event going? :)
I'm mad at myself, i put the alarm at 8am CET so that i could listen to Aina's set, and i didn't hear the alarm... just woke up :(
How was her set? A lot of listeners then?

ur not the only one mate :/

i just woke up as well.......only to discover that Celt is playing....and i was like "Shit i'm missing the event already!" :wall:

ah well....might as well catch a replay of the missed sets later. :music:

mornin ppl :wave:

* Now Choosing When to go to Sleep Again : 673 ~ 03 Celtique - Ladies Night 001 on AH.FM *

Thx mate! :) will check it now.

09:00 Aina Burano
10:00 Infie
11:00 Celtique :grinning:
12:00 Bexta
13:00 Dexi
14:00 t4e
15:00 Elsa Hill
16:00 Marcie
17:00 Jennifer Rene
18:00 Suzy Solar
19:00 Sophie Sugar
20:00 Kristina Sky

21:00 Claudia Cazacu
22:00 Victoria
23:00 DJ Anna Lee
24:00 Maria Mashkova
01:00 Nifra
02:00 Szanszy
03:00 Fei Fei
04:00 DJ Quakey
05:00 Cherry May Amada
06:00 Aviaaa
07:00 Crystal Synergy
08:00 Angel

i just woke up as well.......only to discover that Celt is playing....and i was like "Shit i'm missing the event already!" :wall:

Hi A-M :wave:

:wave: mornin Erik

haaaiii everyone. Just caught the last few (i.e. 3 tracks) so I'll just agree with everyone else and say it was great :music::wink:

hi and bye Cherise:hug:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

hi and bye Cherise:hug:
it's a bit like that with me. I have lots on my agenda for today - and lots involves me working with power tools and safety goggles in the freezing shed. It's gotta be done tho.... :)

chooned in for the last track of Celtique :super:

* # 03 Celtique - Ladies Night 001 on AH.FM -> 04 BeXta - Ladies Night 001 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 669 *

now is playing still cltique ?

:cap: What media player do you use ? I use XMPlay ~ and like other ones ~ the current DJ is shown in the display ! :music:

Bexta now :bravo: :bravo:

Time for some Australian talent right now :mml:

BeXta :mml:

And now Bexta:super:

im still so overwhelmed about scandi in the mix and Orkideas set :wow: but i guess ill be ok soon :lol:

BeXta (real name Rebecca Poulsen) is a female Trance DJ and producer currently based in Melbourne. Originally from Brisbane, she studied classical music before turning to electronic dance music in the mid 1990's.
Bexta has 8 single releases currently, after the release of the EP - Skirmish LIVE, this was received well entering the ARIA singles charts in 1999. One album, Conversations with ones and zeroes has reached number 8 on the ARIA independent album charts.
Bexta produces the DJ compilation series, Mixology, beginning in 2000, As of 2006 there are 9 releases in this series.

Back