30-11-2008 Ladies Night 001

Vote on your favourite sets from Ladies Night 001

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 653 ~ 04 BeXta - Ladies Night 001 on AH.FM *

ur not the only one mate :/

i just woke up as well.......only to discover that Celt is playing....and i was like "Shit i'm missing the event already!" :wall:

ah well....might as well catch a replay of the missed sets later. :music:

mornin ppl :wave:

:super: did expect you Altered-Mind ! :) :hug:

1. BeXta v Meza - In My Mind - BeXta's vocal mix

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

a bit bad male vox tune at the start with :mask:

BeXta (real name Rebecca Poulsen) is a female Trance DJ and producer currently based in Melbourne. Originally from Brisbane, she studied classical music before turning to electronic dance music in the mid 1990's.
Bexta has 8 single releases currently, after the release of the EP - Skirmish LIVE, this was received well entering the ARIA singles charts in 1999. One album, Conversations with ones and zeroes has reached number 8 on the ARIA independent album charts.
Bexta produces the DJ compilation series, Mixology, beginning in 2000, As of 2006 there are 9 releases in this series.

:thankyou:

Hopefully the set of Aina Burano will be replayed tomorrow :)

Bad vocals :no: :no:

2. Southsonics - Transformer (reaky mix) feat. Poker Face Lady Gaga

oooh i can feel the BPM rising might quickly :driver: :driver: :music::music:

oooh my lawd what the hell vox are these? :o :wow:

better yet! screw the vox! This is a Reaky remixed techno track!! :super: :super: :super:

BeXta (real name Rebecca Poulsen) is a female Trance DJ and producer currently based in Melbourne. Originally from Brisbane, she studied classical music before turning to electronic dance music in the mid 1990's.
Bexta has 8 single releases currently, after the release of the EP - Skirmish LIVE, this was received well entering the ARIA singles charts in 1999. One album, Conversations with ones and zeroes has reached number 8 on the ARIA independent album charts.
Bexta produces the DJ compilation series, Mixology, beginning in 2000, As of 2006 there are 9 releases in this series.

and she is hot :wink:

26117.jpg

2. Southsonics - Transformer (reaky mix) feat. Poker Face Lady Gaga
3. Mike Nero - Loop and Tings

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

BeXta rockin the house:super:

Back