31-10-2007 Italy in the Mix 002

Italy in The Mix 2:which show you liked the most? (multiple choices allowed)

• Andrea Lai

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Kinetik Duo

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Amex

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Dj Shy

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Igor S

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Fluctor

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Jose Amnesia

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Albert Vorne

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Manuel Le Saux

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Giuseppe Ottaviani

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • T4L

• Alex Bartlett

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Astuni

• Ricky Fobis

• Mazza & Martinelli

• Giorgio Ponticelli

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
Congratulations trace/trance. I was not so far. :smile1:

Also, just wishing that next time when there is a 'guess-what' t-shirt contest, it will be really difficult. Last time the tunes were Suru and Body of Conflict, so the game reminded 'the-faster-the-winner' rather than really guessing up the tune name, since both of them were really overplayed (and one still), so indeed wasn't really that hard.

does this contest go on everyday ? or just for these special events

yes this happens only during the special events... i wish i had the money to send free shirts daily :) but you can also purchase them really cheap in the AH store http://store.ah.fm to support the station :)

thank you

Congratulations trace/trance. I was not so far. :smile1:

Also, just wishing that next time when there is a 'guess-what' t-shirt contest, it will be really difficult. Last time the tunes were Suru and Body of Conflict, so the game reminded 'the-faster-the-winner' rather than really guessing up the tune name, since both of them were really overplayed (and one still), so indeed wasn't really that hard.

yes in future djs will be asking much more difficult questions :) such as shoe size etc :)

thank you all for massive support :)

AH shows carry on, GDJB tomorrow :) full dj schedule for you not familiar with AH is here http://www.ah.fm/schedule.html

once again !! mad support from all of you, many more massive things coming. i will be releasing some HUGE info in next few days that will blow you all away :)

Sorry if I missed this earlier in this thread, but what happened with Amex's set?? Will there be a complete version in the torrent next year? Thanks.

Sorry if I missed this earlier in this thread, but what happened with Amex's set?? Will there be a complete version in the torrent next year? Thanks.

hi mate...

amex's set was badly encoded and kep looping non stop, we tried to fix it but no go, I hope amex can convert from wav to mp3 again and hopefully upload it.

Kowy will be doing all the in the Mix packs, so bother him.. i think he said before new years all 3 will be done.

thanks philippe

but that YOU won t-shirt for spamming, not me :LMAO:

You are just jealous :lol: The fact I was at work without internet for 9 hours during the show tells I am the real winner :lolz:

hello people!!!! :super:

Hope this IITM 2 has been a gr8 event to be listened to!! Thanks to all the people who have voted for my set!! :smile1:

Last edited:
hello people!!!! :super:

Hope this IITM 2 has been a gr8 event to be listened to!! Thanks to all the people who has voted for my set!! :smile1:

I'm sorry I did :blush: :thumbsup:

:smile1: Thanks m8!!!

We have won: 2,200 and more posts !!! Loooll !!

Back