31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
I am debating if I should go to a friends for new years or not. She really wants me to be there, but I am just lazy and don't feel like doing anything at all. Hey at least you dont have 4 feet of snow and cold weather. Be greatful for what you have.... otherwise I will send you old man winter and lots and lots of snow if you dont like it! :P :lol: :lmao: :ee:

well is is a lady is inviting you, why not?

yes we do have snow here, but not in Lisbon, just in the North of the country:ee:

So we had our new years rockets already started, even it is only 7:30 pm, but our daughter was appreciating it and now for her it's already the New Year :)

:music::music::music::music::music:

blueprintttttttttttttttttttttt

I am debating if I should go to a friends for new years or not. She really wants me to be there, but I am just lazy and don't feel like doing anything at all. Hey at least you dont have 4 feet of snow and cold weather. Be greatful for what you have.... otherwise I will send you old man winter and lots and lots of snow if you dont like it! :P :lol: :lmao: :ee:

Dude! Stay indoors in weather like that! Here, there is zero snow, in the 50sF (10sC), windy, dry, partly cloudy. I feel for you. (kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::cat:

Last edited:
well is is a lady is inviting you, why not?

yes we do have snow here, but not in Lisbon, just in the North of the country:ee:

my dad was 24th in lisbon and said it was 15°C and sunny, while in Berlin it was raining like shit :((

I love this track. It's very beautiful. Ethereal. Makes me fly. True Trance at its best. :love::music::cat:

Back