31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
fill, fernie, uplifting, Yanyia, apocalypse_now, malka, nachoPD, Duc, DJ MaPaX, Lokki, piccoli, Matyjasz, DJ Strahl, errrrrrik, raul1008, motiv8, Suceed, tab16, jedrek, pag42084, AndrewWeiss, trace of trance, DreamWest, hardermach, Trifix, NamuraZen, chris41, TeroA, karybdeandscylla, DhumKetu, Newman81, a'ndY, NP__, xboxappl, TranceMagic, crillo, Marana, playdoh, Jd Saturno, ctyg4e

2009-happy-new-year.gif

Hello guys :hug:
I'm here just for a couple of minutes,cause i want to wish you a Happy New Year!!!
May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better person. :hug:

<!-- end currently active users --> <!-- popup menu contents -->

fill, fernie, uplifting, Yanyia, apocalypse_now, malka, nachoPD, Duc, DJ MaPaX, Lokki, piccoli, Matyjasz, DJ Strahl, errrrrrik, raul1008, motiv8, Suceed, tab16, jedrek, pag42084, AndrewWeiss, trace of trance, DreamWest, hardermach, Trifix, NamuraZen, chris41, TeroA, karybdeandscylla, DhumKetu, Newman81, a'ndY, NP__, xboxappl, TranceMagic, crillo, Marana, playdoh, Jd Saturno, ctyg4e

2009-happy-new-year.gif

I'm here just for a couple of minutes,cause i want to wish you a Happy New Year!!!
May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life. Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better person. :hug:

hjappy New Year although:hug:

2009-happy-new-year.gif

Happy New Year to you too although :hug:

2009-happy-new-year.gif

Hey .. Thank you .. we just stepped into New Year here!

Lights to Lies

this is great track, i like the Gareth Emery rmx also

2009-happy-new-year.gif

happy new year :hug:

Btw picco and Danmark are living is the last year right now .... outdated! :P :tease:

2009-happy-new-year.gif

<!-- end currently active users --><!-- popup menu contents -->​

Happy New Years although! :hug::super::beer2:

Hey .. Thank you .. we just stepped into New Year here!

You sure did! Happy New Year Dhum! May 2009 bring you everything you need and desire. (kiss) :super::super::hug::cat:

Back