A False Act about AFTERHOURS.FM from Sense.FM

lmao IVAN, such a twat, djs left my little station and came here, you didnt see me kicking up a fuss about it, sure i was pissed off that they did it, and after a little while i stopped caring, get over it man, AH.fm is growing big and your station is disappearing into nothingness, ciao and godspeed

LDJ

Just to put my 2 cents in here. Dan please, please do not talk to our competition! If they have problems with DJ's switching stations, or AH recruiting DJ's from other stations, than that's a problem that our competition needs to bring up to those DJ's who have switched. Not AH! I've been in this business long enough to know that if someone switches stations you don't go after the station managers. It's the DJ's choice to broadcast on AH! Active recruiting happens in this industry all the time, it's part of this industry. It's highly competitive. I've been actively recruited for my show as well, however I've made the choice to be loyal and exclusive to AH. It's the DJ's choice to broadcast on AH, and in online radio the DJ's own their own shows and make their own choices on where they want to broadcast not the stations (unless signed under contract).

Who cares who's exclusive to who or not. No online radio station "makes" anybody. It's the DJ's that "make" or "break" themselves through the choices they make, and music they play. In my 5 years of online radio, I've never heard of the station or the manager that replied to this thread (and I know several label reps and so does Dan, I know because I’ve introduced him to quite a few), and in my 5 years of online radio I've never seen such a professionally designed station as AH, and never once have I ever listened to or belonged to an online radio that has the consistent quality of streams as we do.

I find it very concerning that a "professional" online broadcaster would reply to a thread like this on his competitors site. It's ridicules. ***** to the DJ's that switched not us please, and if Ivan claims to be in this business as long as he has, he should know that.

Chill out guys, and if future DJ's switch over from a competitors stations, tell them to take it up with the DJ's not AH.

Cheers,

What are ppl getting jealours about ah getting big? Thats pretty pathetic! AH is young and this good already. I understand owners from other radiostations are worried. All ah does is in a legal way. And links to: 4djsonly.com and other dj support sites will be places later on ofcourse.:ah:

What are ppl getting jealours about ah getting big? Thats pretty pathetic! AH is young and this good already. I understand owners from other radiostations are worried.

Not worth getting in verbal online scraps over. I'm just dumbfounded that Ivan came over here and replied to this thread. Very unprofessional. I think Dan was just trying to protect AH by posting a topic like this, not start stuff, but maybe a good idea to avoid other station managers since some of them can't act in a professional way, rather than getting into a battle of words that hurts everyone involved.

I think Ivan should post an appology to AH. I think that reply he left was uncalled for even if he's fusterated with DJ leaving his station.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Not worth getting in verbal online scraps over. I'm just dumbfounded that Ivan came over here and replied to this thread. Very unprofessional. I think Dan was just trying to protect AH by posting a topic like this, not start stuff, but maybe a good idea to avoid other station managers since some of them can't act in a professional way, rather than getting into a battle of words that hurts everyone involved.

I think Ivan should post an appology to AH. I think that reply he left was uncalled for even if he's fusterated with DJ leaving his station.

Cheers,

the apology would be the least he could in my opinion, one can imagine how he flames us on other sites

Ok, I just wanna clarify something here.

It is true that Ivan gave me the opportunity to broadcast in his net station when no one else would, and for that I stayed loyal to him, there were times when I could do weekly shows of two hours and other times where I could do only a show a month for personal problems. He knows that I stayed loyal til the very end, and the end was when he took a slot of mine to give it to an amazing artist called M.I.D.O.R. with the excuse that he can not turn down an artist like MIDOR for someone of less prestige as myself. There is where I decided to cancel my shows with SG and went to AH, who have given me their support since then and have respected my slots no matter what. Der Sezzionz for what is worth will always be an exclusive show of AH in return.

And Ivan, I am where I am now, not because of you, but because of my dedication with music, because all my life is about music, and of course tons of friends who have helped me along the way to become better.

Regards

The dude is just jealous AH has more listeners... :bike:

:drum:

:redmoon:

First,sorry for my english.

Well.. I think that one radio station needs more property than "more listeners".What means "more listeners" ? Also and DI.FM have thousand listeners,but what? Their schedule is too old and the radio shows of Markus,Armin,Airwave and some other DJs keep DI on this position.My advice:
Don't swank with your more listeners,because that's not specify one radio station.

Well.. I think that one radio station needs more property than "more listeners".What means "more listeners" ? Also and DI.FM have thousand listeners,but what? Their schedule is too old and the radio shows of Markus,Armin,Airwave and some other DJs keep DI on this position.My advice:
Don't swank with your more listeners,because that's not specify one radio station.

Im sorry but honestly I dont know what your trying to say? Distantland said one point that sensegenerate has way less listeners then AH, he did not mention or compare DI station to AH.

So once again if you please clarify your point that would be great.

cheers

Im sorry but honestly I dont know what your trying to say? Distantland said one point that sensegenerate has way less listeners then AH, he did not mention or compare DI station to AH.

So once again if you please clarify your point that would be great.

cheers

It's simply Dan ===> STOP with your arrogance.

I wasnt talking about DI! :LMAO: AH & SG!

It's simply Dan ===> STOP with your arrogance.

You still did not answer my question, there is no arrogance here, its stating facts and protecting this radio station from FALSE acts.

cheers

too much retarded drama...ALL these sites are supposed to be about the MUSIC ppl

Way to bring up an old thread :p.

I think everything that needed to be said has been said. Afterhours.FM is quickly becoming a solidified name in the online EDM scene. It is due to the hardwork of the resident DJ's, and the commitment from everyone that is working together to build the AH.FM name that really counts.

Look at it this way - when you're one of the best, you're bound to have people who try to shoot you down. It comes with the territory. As members of AH.FM - we should not take anything to heart. Support each other, and support those that make ah.fm what it is. We are all VERY AWARE of the sacrifices Dan has had to make for ah.fm. The very least we can do to show our appreciation is to stick by him, stand up for ah.fm and to continue the quality tunes turned out by our quality resident DJ's.

Remember people - P.L.U.R

Last edited:

Back