A State Of Trance 550 @ Brabanthallen, Den Bosch (NL) (31.03.2012)

Massive massive line up
i cant wait.
i wanna be there and almost split to hear most of the sets :pp

who have warmup set ticket ? :eek:
from where and how will u go there ? :)

Massive massive line up
i cant wait.
i wanna be there and almost split to hear most of the sets :pp

who have warmup set ticket ? :eek:
from where and how will u go there ? :)
I do not. North-East Poland. The only way to get there is by plane. I must, finallly, book planes.

i'll be there as well. if there is gonna be a meeting i'll be there too. can't wait foor thisss:super:

Unfortunately, this year I`ll not be... :cry:
maybe next year I'll have more luck...

Tickets bought to the event!

Now I still have to get flight tickets and find a place to sleep. If someone has a place where one guy could crash for one night, please let me know :)

Tickets bought to the event!

Now I still have to get flight tickets and find a place to sleep. If someone has a place where one guy could crash for one night, please let me know :)

You can stay at my place. It's not big but there's enough room for 1 to sleep.

Are you serious? If you are, that would be great!

Why wouldn't I be serious? My dorm is a 15 minute walk from the venue, just ask anyone who was there with the preparty last year. :)

Why wouldn't I be serious? My dorm is a 15 minute walk from the venue, just ask anyone who was there with the preparty last year. :)

Hehe! That's just too good to be true! I'll crash at your place then.

I missed the preparty last year. Our driver got lost and we drove to Belgium first. But anyway..

I will pm you later for more detail...

You can stay at my place. It's not big but there's enough room for 1 to sleep.

Hawkeye you are a saint, not a lot of people would make that offer.

Big high fives to you mate. Hope to get to meet you this year :beer2:

A State of Trance 550 | Moscow
AREA ONE
Alex M.O.R.P.H.
Armin van Buuren
Arty
ATB
Dash Berlin
Rank 1
Ruben de Ronde
W&W
AREA2
Arnej
Ashley Wallbridge
Ben Gold
Daniel Kandi
Ferry Tayle
First State
Heatbeat
Ummet Ozcan

Going to have a discussion about a possible preparty tonight. Since Pat told me we need more room and stuff, I'm gonna see if we can do something outside with a proper dj booth, a bar etc.

Obviously making it a bit more professional will probably mean an entrance fee, but I don't think you'll have a problem with that. Since beer will most likely be 50 eurocents a bottle, just like last year.

Okay so here's what we want to do. We will try to set up everything outside and just assume it won't rain. Owners of the bar are having talks with the police and the landlord tomorrow about our options. Our first choice is this square next to my dorm. (Trees aren't there anymore).

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2448/111puk.jpg

We will be hiring portable toilets since letting everyone use my toilet last year was no good. :)

So it's gonna be a bit bigger altogether, so we probably have to ask for 1 or 2 euros admittance, but since beer will be 50 cents, I'm pretty sure you guys wont mind.

111puk.jpg

It looks nice, in my opinion. :good2:

Thank you for your effort, Hawkeye. :grinning:

Back