A State Of Trance 550 @ Brabanthallen, Den Bosch (NL) (31.03.2012)

Will definately try and make this one, only problem is we've only got about 4 hours between getting to den bosch and getting to the 8 o'clock armin pre show set.

Hawkeye, what is the address for this pre party?

Cheers Kev

111puk.jpg

It looks nice, in my opinion. :good2:

Thank you for your effort, Hawkeye. :grinning:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Will definately try and make this one, only problem is we've only got about 4 hours between getting to den bosch and getting to the 8 o'clock armin pre show set.

Hawkeye, what is the address for this pre party?

Cheers Kev

Onderwijsboulevard. It's a 3 minute walk from Den Bosch station and a 15 minute walk from the Brabanthallen.

I recommend everyone to come by train. Also, if anyone has trouble finding a place to sleep, I have 1 sofa that is still available. I already have one Finnish dude that wants to stay, and I really don't have room for more. Because my sofa is pretty small, it has to be a girl or a dude smaller than let's say 1.65m/1.70m. :)

Map:

111co.png

The small square is my place, other squares are the venue and the station. Look for pics and stuff from last year in the old ASOT 500 thread.

Thanks Hawkeye, you're a star.

We're stopping at the Jo Van Den Bosch so I'm going to assume we'll have to walk back to you then back up to the Brabenthallen?

Thanks Hawkeye, you're a star.

We're stopping at the Jo Van Den Bosch so I'm going to assume we'll have to walk back to you then back up to the Brabenthallen?

I think you should do that yeah, unless you don't want to be a part of the best ASOT 550 preparty there is. :friends:

I think you should do that yeah, unless you don't want to be a part of the best ASOT 550 preparty there is. :friends:
Had a look on google maps and it seems that the pre party is roughly the same distance from the hotel as the brabenthallen, so thats not too mad.
Like I say a lot depends on KLM being on time (leaves newcastle @ 12.30) and train link from schipol to den bosch. Hopefully reach hotel by 4.00-4.30. If everything goes to plan it'll be a quick s**t shower and shave and get to yours by 6, gives 90 minutes of pre-party fun :music:

I read that Panama Club Amsterdam went bankrupt and closed. Where will Luminosity Trance Gathering be held? Also, what/where/when is the TranceFamily pre-party? I'm coming from Los Angeles again!! See ya there

Summary: Panama had some legal issues with complaining neighbors and construction sites around the venue. Panama spent 250.000 euros on legal fees in the last 2 years just because of that. The owner also thinks it's unfair the city of Amsterdam isn't supporting them at all.

Those complaining neighbors are really something. Those houses around the Panama are brand new. The people living there knew they were buying a house next to a nightclub. Yet, they think it's okay to complain about the music and stuff. That's really stupid if you ask me...

I read that Panama Club Amsterdam went bankrupt and closed. Where will Luminosity Trance Gathering be held? Also, what/where/when is the TranceFamily pre-party? I'm coming from Los Angeles again!! See ya there

The idea was that 'we' (AH.fm) and TF would do it together. I haven't heard anything about that though. I'm not a TF member anyway, so I'm not in charge of that.

So I'm looking forward to your hospitaly once again :)

Drop a note here in case you need help or anything :friends:

Will do. Had some talks with Jeffrey, shouldn't be too difficult. It's gonna be outside, we gonna rent some toilets, use tokens for drinks and have an entrance fee of 1 or 2 euros. That's what we're looking at right now. Will keep you posted obviously.

The idea was that 'we' (AH.fm) and TF would do it together. I haven't heard anything about that though. I'm not a TF member anyway, so I'm not in charge of that.

I was at the AH.fm ASOT pre-party last year with 6 friends and I intend to go again!! I just wanted to know what else was going on :)

I was at the AH.fm ASOT pre-party last year with 6 friends and I intend to go again!! I just wanted to know what else was going on :)

Well as far as I know, nothing. I saw you last year but didn't get a chance to talk to you, I was so busyyyyy :megacrazy:

Back