A State Of Trance 550 @ Brabanthallen, Den Bosch (NL) (31.03.2012)

Looking forward to it. Arriving Saturday and going home Monday.

We are doing the same, think our flight is booked for 11am on the Saturday morning, hopefully leaving on time otherwise iy will be a bit of a rush

I think, I will go by train. I know it will be a long trip but I have a feeling that all these airlines try to rip off tourists. So, it is a bit too expensive for me.

I think, I will go by train. I know it will be a long trip but I have a feeling that all these airlines try to rip off tourists. So, it is a bit too expensive for me.

Think I will go by train too, so if you go via Berlin/Hannover I could join!

Train is a great option. Not right now with the snow and stuff, but normally it's pretty reliable.

Think I will go by train too, so if you go via Berlin/Hannover I could join!
Yes, it goes by Berlin and Hannover but I want to leave on Thursday.

Train is a great option. Not right now with the snow and stuff, but normally it's pretty reliable.
Yes, that is right. I must look around a bit yet. I will still look for some flights.

Please do so. :super::lol:

Seems like things are getting done here, looks like this is going to be an amazing weekender once more! :megacrazy:
:iagree::iagree::super::super::super::super::beer2:
Well, I payed 90 euros for the flight both ways. Copenhagen - Amsterdam:):friends:

:yes: Works great :)

trein.jpg

im sorry but i cant go thru all the pages yano, is there gonna be an ah.fm meeting like last year? I heard rumors about it but i dont see a thread yett..

last year was great and i wud like to see all ur pretty faces again =)

... Actually I just made an effort and read the thread.. looks like our star David is dealing with it all again! :love: C ya there I guess eh? :)

Last edited:

Back