Afterhours is 2 months old .... :)

Thats cool...quality tunes and djs...
and who doesn´t love 192kbps radio streams :love:
:ah:

Thats cool...quality tunes and djs...
and who doesn´t love 192kbps radio streams :love:

Thanks for your feedback mate! We hope that you will enjoy AH, cheers and have a wonderful time listening!

:ah: :choon:

3 months young indeed Dan and it grow up and up ...all works really forward for ah.fm

congrats to the ah team .... all the great work
god bless AH

I got a big suprise at the end of 2006 for us and for everyone else. You'll see, :D.

Happy b-day!!! :ah:

dude, that's still like 4 months :p, can't u split up the surprise in 2 and have the first part right now? :D

Cool...felt so happy and all today...in a good mood..decided to donate and all =)
Help the guys out a little..they´re doing a supergood job with this site..and really want it to continue..delivering fresh sets straight to my speakers ;)

Night all..

Cool...felt so happy and all today...in a good mood..decided to donate and all =)
Help the guys out a little..they´re doing a supergood job with this site..and really want it to continue..delivering fresh sets straight to my speakers ;)

Night all..

Thank you for donation mate, you got the supporter ribbon now :) once again I appreciate you helping me out paying the server/bandwidth bills and domain.

When people will donate this site will always run... hopefully one day I could break even with costs. Future will tell, in the meantime listen and enjoy the best freshest newest shows exclusive ONLY @ AFTERHOURS.FM

Always nice to help..too bad im not a rich guy..
would have donated more then ;)

I got a big suprise at the end of 2006 for us and for everyone else. You'll see, :D.

Happy b-day!!! :ah:

omggggg ur making me all happy jappy =P
i cant wait to see this surprise

2 more days and 5 months old ... w00h000

can you feel it :)

Almost 5 months? :> Wow... :) Great job Dan and all the rest of people who make music here and enable us to listen this :) Ohhh... It's wonderful :) But I'm sad for one reason... So much sets, music and posts avoides me... :( I'm here since September.. But I'm staying here :D

Congrats Dan :)

2 more days and 5 months old ... w00h000

can you feel it :)

awesome!! wish you all the very best and brilliant things coming in future
cya ;)

Wow, nice. This baby is growing pretty fast :)
Already 5 months old!

Congrats, i remeber when Dan first came up with the idea of afterhours :)

Back