Blue Silence - Trance Garden 011 on AH.FM 15-01-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:friends: Alpha Dog.. :beer2: bringing me back to memories of a summer @ Ecole Hoteliere Lausanne :drunk:
This is what I like of trance... It is not only a nice music, it becomes part of our life and love...
You know personally alpha-dog, which knows me, and I in turn know Cica... we are literally all connected and one thing, even if all dispersed around the world!

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

oh
i was at work except 31st dec :crazy:
you should come this time to nl, this weekend trance nation, next month luminosity trance gathering + ah meeting & asot650! hope you had some fun while you was here mate :beer2:

Yes, I always have good times there, I am jealous whenever you to to the parties :megacrazy: but I have many a Luminosty & Trance Energy memories in the past, looking more west these days..

:puff:

This is what I like of trance... It is not only a nice music, it becomes part of our life and love...
You know personally alpha-dog, which knows me, and I in turn know Cica... we are literally all connected and one thing, even if all dispersed around the world!

Raff, you are a man who gets it :beer2: :friends:

One day I will go to Eindhoven.. I always am on the train passing through.... :driving:

hahahha

add 02: Alexander One - Rise Of The Robot (Original Mix)

Tracklist:

01. Tonny Nesse - Memories (Fady and Mina Remix)
02. Alexander One - Rise Of The Robot (Original Mix)
03. Dreamy & Ikerya Project - Life Of Emotions (Gelardi Remix)
04. ID - ID [WORLD PREMIERE]
05. Mostfa & Mostfa - Last Moment (Peter O'ski Remix)
06. Aneym and Suncatcher - Together Again (Club Mix)
07. Kyau vs Albert - Are You Fine (original mix)
08. Geert Huinink & Mike van Fabio - The Kingdom (Original Epic Mix)
09. Bma Project - Julia (Original Mix)
10. Bobina feat. Ana Criado - For Who I Am (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
11. Agulo feat. David Berkeley - Fire Sign (Steve Brian's Original Mix)

Download:
Blue Silence - Trance Garden 011 on AH.FM 15-01-2014.mp3
http://yousaved.it/5CX

Back