Cars, anybody into them?

Dream, thats a nice looking car, too bad you guys drive on the wrong side of the road. lol

LOL.. its YOU guys who drive on the wrong side :p

bluedemon - I've done everything except a rebuild. So... you name it, its been done.
Apexi PowerFC
740cc injectors
Tomei Poncams
Intercooler
Air filter
Fuel Pump
etc etc etc

All the suspension has been done too, brakes, etc.

No, not into cars:sleeping:

Not sure what type of car it is, but its riced out for sure. Hybrid of some type but I could be wrong. Looks like Honda s2000 tail lights and front looks like a Nissan Silvia

Cars are awesome but I hate driving....

My car it's a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer! :grinning:

s5ehp1.jpg

Emotion wants this car so bad. :lol:

mhm I do, because you don't like driving and big traffic on roads:mask: :hug:

I'm crazy about cars, I really really love them :love: I'm driving peugeot 206
I can't have faster than mine because.... I could die :lol::lolz:

hehe that was my first car :)

went for something faster and I'm still alive, just xDD :wink:

Cars are awesome but I hate driving....

My car it's a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer! :grinning:

s5ehp1.jpg

Emotion wants this car so bad. :lol:
wtf bro a lancer?:blink: lucky punk!:chair: lol. looks like a shark from front. lol
i see a house for sale:whistle: and is that your dog?:lol: or the neighboors. lol

Last edited:
0718080947c.jpg

my car is the green one next to the black one. both cars are Chevy Malibu's, the black one is my sister's, i love driving that one:grinning2: my sister drives it to slow. ive raced it before against my friend.:rofl:

hehe that was my first car :)

went for something faster and I'm still alive, just xDD :wink:

but I can't have any faster :lol: I'm too crazy while driving :mask: really :mask: a road pirate :lolz:

but for real, I didn't want to another because it was really enough for me :)
wtf bro a lancer?:blink: lucky punk!:chair: lol. looks like a shark from front. lol
i see a house for sale:whistle: and is that your dog?:lol: or the neighboors. lol

oh you were faster with this house :lolz: I've seen that picture earlier :mask:

0718080947c.jpg

my car is the green one next to the black one. both cars are Chevy Malibu's, the black one is my sister's, i love driving that one:grinning2: my sister drives it to slow. ive raced it before against my friend.:rofl:

oh nice one :grinning2:

but I can't have any faster :lol: I'm too crazy while driving :mask: really :mask: a road pirate :lolz:

but for real, I didn't want to another because it was really enough for me :)

oh you were faster with this house :lolz: I've seen that picture earlier :mask:

oh nice one :grinning2:
i only drive it when shes not home.:lol: that was my old place i lived.

well this is what i drive in the mean while...looking in buying a 2009 maxima by the end of the year...

Last edited:
ef9-august1.jpg

'91 Civic SiR. Neuspeed race springs on KYB AGX dampers, 15x6.5 Sprinthart CP-F rims with Dunlop Formula-R O2G (currently bald), nolothane bushings (including engine mounts), front+rear SPAS strutbraces, J's C-pillar brace, rear tiebar. JDM B16A, PR3 head with double valvesprings, upgraded cams (unknown specs) with Skunk2 camgears, Tanabe 4-2-1 headers, 2.25" undertank exhaust with 5zigen muffler, 3" intake, Apexi VAFC2. Full metal-up respray in BMW Karahari Beige, shaved badges, aerial, and rear-wiper.

Blah.. money pit.

Acura CL 3.2L Type S....

most european ppl are not familiar with it, its the luxury end of Honda :grinning2:

001-15.jpg

and yes, plates are real and legal :grinning2:

003-15.jpg

mhm I do, because you don't like driving and big traffic on roads:mask: :hug:

I'm crazy about cars, I really really love them :love: I'm driving peugeot 206
I can't have faster than mine because.... I could die :lol::lolz:

Well then you can drive me around! My taxi driver. :hug:

I really like your Peugeot... Did you clean it like I told you to? :mask:

Faster you would die? Then im not giving you my lancer! :lol:

I really like the front grid on the lancer! Wow yes now that you said that it does look like a shark from the front. :lol:

That house been up for sale almost 2 years now.. It isn't for sale anymore because the guy who owns it is renting it out now and I hate the people living there so I planted bunch of hibiscus to block them off. :lol:

Yes that's my nosy crazy dog in the picture.

0718080947c.jpg

I like the black one and the rims on it. :mask:

Well then you can drive me around! My taxi driver. :hug:

I really like your Peugeot... Did you clean it like I told you to? :mask:

Faster you would die? Then im not giving you my lancer! :lol:

I really like the front grid on the lancer! Wow yes now that you said that it does look like a shark from the front. :lol:

That house been up for sale almost 2 years now.. It isn't for sale anymore because the guy who owns it is renting it out now and I hate the people living there so I planted bunch of hibiscus to block them off. :lol:

Yes that's my nosy crazy dog in the picture.

I like the black one and the rims on it. :mask:

aww it's not fair now :cry: teaser :beat:

Back