Celine Dion - My heart will go on ( mutu mix )

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:
Celine Dion - My heart will go on (Mutu mix)​
:lol:

LISTEN HERE

It's actually quite a nice mix :LMAO:

Last edited:
this has to be some kind of bad joke...wtf is next...Pavarotti? :wow::wow:

my verdict on this track: blue cheese..whichever the stinkiest kind is around :lol:

EDIT: when the original was played it made the "sounds like" lirycs...when she says "my heart will go on" it actually sounds like "my hotdog will go on" LMAO

Last edited:
this has to be some kind of bad joke...wtf is next...Pavarotti? :wow::wow:

my verdict on this track: blue cheese..whichever the stinkiest kind is around :lol:

EDIT: when the original was played it made the "sounds like" lirycs...when she says "my heart will go on" it actually sounds like "my hotdog will go on" LMAO

*Laan slaps t4e!* I did not even think of ''my hotdog will go on'' You nasty! :LMAO:

omg ... i dont even want to listen to it ONCE ....

celine dion......

this stuid track ....

remixed ...

no.

this is a nightmare.

omg ... i dont even want to listen to it ONCE ....

celine dion......

this stuid track ....

remixed ...

no.

this is a nightmare.

:lol: when this track & movie was around I had a relationship with a girl totally LOVING anything about titanic and the movie, so I'm loving it :mask: The good old memories :p

Inpetto??

But it says Mutu Remix....:confused:

But the track sucks a lil....it's not the worst thing i've ever heard, but if i listened to it in a club, i'd definitely throw my beverage at the DJ...:lol:

Last edited:
i actually listened to this "thing" and sounds like a goat is "singing" :yucky:

ok this is bad... it's not really an inpetto remix, but sounds kinda like it. which makes it doubly bad.

F, sit down.

Haha.. Inpeto vs Mutu may be :lol:

Ridiculous! And the fact someone could be arsed to make a 'video' for it is almost as bad! Extremely cringe-worthy!! :lol::lol:

It's very Inpetto for sure, but it's quite poor really. Can't see it being his work, unless it was some of his early production work that's found its way on to the internet.

WTF.jpg

I spoke to Duderstadt and they didn't remix this tune.

Ridiculous! And the fact someone could be arsed to make a 'video' for it is almost as bad! Extremely cringe-worthy!! :lol::lol:

It's very Inpetto for sure, but it's quite poor really. Can't see it being his work, unless it was some of his early production work that's found its way on to the internet.

It's not Inpetto...

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Song) mixed by me.
Enjoy the video with a short preview of Jack&Rose moments along with new mix of "My Heart Will Go On". MySpace.com - Mutu - 20 - Male - Craiova, Dolj - www.myspace.com/muttu

oh and I paused Solarstone to take a listen to this one :blink:
*autoslap mode on* :lol:

Back