Cell Phone

JayCan

Registered
Reaction score
heya ppl

show us your Cell Phone...which do you use and why

here is my new one ...get for no cost yesterday:mask:

take these cause has a 2 gig mp3 player, a shitload of software, gprs, wap, email, and tonns of cool functions
and it is silver black high gloss...i like that

3_Samsung_J700_127x165.gif

I have 2 Nokias... E90 and N80 both has Wi-Fi, 3G, msn, IRC, mp3, mem card slot and internet radio :super: but E90 has also GPS, TV out and loads of other cool features

E90
nokia-e90-Communicator.jpg

N80
n80%202.jpg

using this one now, sgh i600

Samsung%20SGH-i600.jpg

I am using N95 that I got this year..

why?
uhmm.. it has 8gb, I can watch movies(not that I do), listen to mp3(all the time). it has wireless so I can connect to internet and listen to AH anywhere with wireless :), it has GPS and maps function which is useful when travelling.. and it takes good pictures when I don't have my camera with me..

oh I can make phone calls :lol:

only thing i dont like about is the music is not very loud, and it's a little thick..

nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

I use a Motorola a1200....

motorola-a1200.jpg

Some nice looking phones going on there,

I currently have an HTC Touch. But should be upgrading to the HTC diamond any day now, as soon as Orange get hold of it in their shops!

I have used Windows Mobile devices for a number of years now and will never go back to a Nokia or suchlike. It does everything I need it to do and being a software engineer it's very intuitive and enjoyable to develop for :)

I got the HTC Diamond right now, sadly I am a noob with phones and been trying the last hour or more to get AH working on it, so far without luck...
If anyone have any pointers let me know! Best if you PM me as Im working a lot.

Cant use the webplayer as it wont install flashplayer for some reason.
Cant use the wvx link in media player, does an error and cant load the music.

HTC diamond comes with 2 browsers, not been able to get it to work in either :(

I am using N95 that I got this year..

why?
uhmm.. it has 8gb, I can watch movies(not that I do), listen to mp3(all the time). it has wireless so I can connect to internet and listen to AH anywhere with wireless :), it has GPS and maps function which is useful when travelling.. and it takes good pictures when I don't have my camera with me..

oh I can make phone calls :lol:

only thing i dont like about is the music is not very loud, and it's a little thick..

nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

Same as that. Incredible phone :)

i hate phones, never answer, actually never have the sound on.. so maybe thats the reason why the speaker is not working anymore xDDDD i discovered it one month ago xDD and yes, ive never changed the melody xD. the only thing i added, a few months ago, is my anjuna doll to the background, but thats all.

i had to open the back side of phone to see the number and look for a pic :lol::lol:

Nokia_6230.jpg

btw, my parents have a mobile phone shop loooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll :mask: :lol::lol:

i hate phones, never answer, actually never have the sound on.. so maybe thats the reason why the speaker is not working anymore xDDDD i discovered it one month ago xDD and yes, ive never changed the melody xD. the only thing i added, a few months ago, is my anjuna doll to the background, but thats all.

i had to open the back side of phone to see the number and look for a pic :lol::lol:

btw, my parents have a mobile phone shop loooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll :mask: :lol::lol:

OMG, fish, I thought I was the only girl in the world who hates phones! Mine is always on silent and I rarely answer when people do call. It's like a bomb just sitting there waiting to go off! :lol:

I got the HTC Diamond right now, sadly I am a noob with phones and been trying the last hour or more to get AH working on it, so far without luck...
If anyone have any pointers let me know! Best if you PM me as Im working a lot.

Cant use the webplayer as it wont install flashplayer for some reason.
Cant use the wvx link in media player, does an error and cant load the music.

HTC diamond comes with 2 browsers, not been able to get it to work in either :(

Hey Dweller, it's an awesome phone huh? I've had mine for a month now, and It's a mark improvement on the original Touch.

You won't get any embedded flash working yet, that's all down to Adobe and has nothing to do with Microsoft, Adobe basically said that mobile phone technology wasn't fast enough, which was a bit crappy tbh because Microsoft have their own technology called Silverlight which is being intentionally targetted toward Mobile devices and works like a dream, so Adobe really need to pull their fingers out.

If you want to use AH.fm on your Windows Mobile device you should try something like Core Player for now, I bought a license to that a couple of weeks ago and it's awesome for playing video content as it has all the codecs you would expect with Windows devices, it beats the crap out of WMP too. :music:

Edit and on another note I have a WM AH.fm player in development to partner the desktop player that I have made, it will also be free of course and have an inbuilt scheduler so you can be reminded of your favourite shows on the move. Unfortunately I can't give any timelines for it though as I have a million things going on atm! :lol: but I'll see if I can get a small prototype up soon.

Last edited:

Back