Christmas winter Feel

Never had a white Christmas, it's always a hot one down under.

Nice feel to the interface though, nice work. :smile2:

i envy you lol

welcome to the forums by the way

new version will be made, that was just using way too much resources wow :p

i envy you lol

No you don't. Trust me, you really REALLY don't. Christmas in Brisbane is like being stuck in a tropical jungle, and everyone is dressed up like its a typical "European" christmas.

37C, 80% humidity, and your stuck in a small room with your relatives. Ohh yeah...Christmas is just dandy here. You can't even go outside for too long because your skin will blister in the nuclear heat wave.

Winter where I live...the middle of winter its like 20C during the day. That's like your summer isn't it? LOL.

No you don't. Trust me, you really REALLY don't. Christmas in Brisbane is like being stuck in a tropical jungle, and everyone is dressed up like its a typical "European" christmas.

37C, 80% humidity, and your stuck in a small room with your relatives. Ohh yeah...Christmas is just dandy here. You can't even go outside for too long because your skin will blister in the nuclear heat wave.

Winter where I live...the middle of winter its like 20C during the day. That's like your summer isn't it? LOL.

ok so i guess i would prefer the tropical heat of florida more :p

better version is on :) alot less resources using up :)

The snow looks so pretty!
Thanks Dan. very nice touch!

:loveah:

thanks but RaVex studio made it for us so thanks to them !!

same here, today 20º.. winter?? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA :angry::angry::angry:

but its snowing on AH againnn!!!!!!!!!!! :mml::mml::mml:

i know i felt them the last couple of days i was in georgia, i think you'll be safe from snow though.

one note about the snow falling on the panel, its slowing my smilies down when the panel is visible (but fine when i scroll down as i now realise), this potentially might just be i have an ancient computer built during the stone age.....but just mentioning it as it could be problematic for other forum users once lots have been posted in one page

oh nice catch i didnt even notice that.. :lol:

Lovely work. It's winter already ! :smile1:

i see Santa has made an appearance now hehe

Guys Check out the banner now ... Santa is in Town and announcing End Of The Year Countdown.

Btw .. the slide out menu for "Now Playing" is just too cool!

Tomorrow actual day-hour-min will be added in for actual countdown !! :)

Back