Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've been getting that too? I thought it was just me with my crappy connection! Maybe it's something to do with Chrome? Mine's been really buggy since the last update, especially with Flash.
I'm thinking it has to do with the forums. Quick reply posting has been slow since Saturday, and now it's getting to where I'm seeing that on my screen. Without pressing the refresh or back button.

You've been getting that too? I thought it was just me with my crappy connection! Maybe it's something to do with Chrome? Mine's been really buggy since the last update, especially with Flash.

nope, I am using mozilla and I get similar message :)

If Android Chrome is anything to go by, I think Chrome is going HTML5 and stopping Flash support...

I'm thinking it has to do with the forums. Quick reply posting has been slow since Saturday, and now it's getting to where I'm seeing that on my screen. Without pressing the refresh or back button.
I'll try clearing the cache in Chrome like Dan suggests, but it's doing stuff like this for me on lots of sites at the moment

this way : discouraging Forum participationing

OK. Seriously. This is very annoying to see on my screen on the quick reply. Hasn't even gone away after the end of D.MAX Day.

614514_282546531849513_908724061_o.jpg

oh ok : same here :chair: :hmmm: But cool you made a screenshot of the ' issue ' . Very very very :sleeping: slow Forum software responding still as well :crazy: With the 'old' website, valid till 2012-04-10 btw, total responsiveness was way smoother. With all possible and impossible browsers I use and used :captain:

There are currently 64 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, Katadunkass+, Qloas, Addicted23, Lazarus+, Alexandr Kalmaz, Myster1+, Lokki+, Above1stBase+, Magdelayna+, TranceLover2010, cottonmouth+, Kryptyk, tracezi+, Above the Clouds+, Dan+, TeroA+, Vempele, soundbarrier+, Paul Todd, 7polly7777