Defcon Recordings Day 2012

Which DJs did you enjoy most *multi vote*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chooon everyone..Sounds just great!:bravo::super: Off to work now, but will be tuned most of the day while driving :) Have a great day friends!:friends::hug::dance::dance::dance:

Morning Nostradamus...glad you're tuned...hope you have a good day too:hug::dance::dance::dance:

:music::music::music::music::music::music:

music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif
music-smiley-014.gif

CS2026023-02A-BIG.jpg

Hi folks sorry I missed most of the forum for my set, been a bit hectic here this morning. Cheers to laz and ATC for taking care of the tracklists. Hope you all enjoyed :) A bit of space garden now \o/

HELLO EVERYONE , HOW ARE YOUR EARS DOIN?

Paul Webster's Remix..massive!!

Hi folks sorry I missed most of the forum for my set, been a bit hectic here this morning. Cheers to laz and ATC for taking care of the tracklists. Hope you all enjoyed :) A bit of space garden now \o/

ur set was great mate , i was on silent mode lol.. massive !!!!

Think we are here now:

Space Garden - Defcon Recordings Day

01. Indecent Noise pres. Mental Asylum - Trauma [Night Vision]
02. Ally Brown - Blueprint (Original Mix) [Discover Dark]
03. John Dopping - Armageddon (Original Mix) [Borderline]
04. Indecent Noise pres. Mental Asylum - Gambit [Night Vision]
05. Arctic Moon - Starships Over Alice (Paul Webster Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]

oh ok : same here :chair: :hmmm: But cool you made a screenshot of the ' issue ' . Very very very :sleeping: slow Forum software responding still as well :crazy: With the 'old' website, valid till 2012-04-10 btw, total responsiveness was way smoother. With all possible and impossible browsers I use and used :captain:

There are currently 64 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, Katadunkass+, Qloas, Addicted23, Lazarus+, Alexandr Kalmaz, Myster1+, Lokki+, Above1stBase+, Magdelayna+, TranceLover2010, cottonmouth+, Kryptyk, tracezi+, Above the Clouds+, Dan+, TeroA+, Vempele, soundbarrier+, Paul Todd, 7polly7777