DejaVU 005

My location isn't secret :), name of the castle is Häme Castle and basically the name of the town comes from the name of the castle (in Finnish of course)

:friends: A little bit of TeroA doesn't hurt ! :grinning2: :mml:

TeroA
TeroA
- Discogs Search

Profile: Finnish trance DJ: house / techno / melodic & energetic trance

TeroA The DJ List
TeroA Facebook (Private)
TeroA Facebook (Fan Page)
TeroA Eunostos . com
TeroA Twitter
29bb39f7.gif
http://www.ah.fm/forum/member.php?18166-TeroA :ah:

This tune reminds me the old golden Shah Music Digital production...pure & epic with balearic notes :love:

923 Listeners ~ 04 Vinid - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

ahhh i love silent waves

:yes: :iagree::wub: :choon: :love: Pure Love :bow: :super: :mml:

Jonas Steur
Jonas Steur
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jonas Steur

Aliases: Estuera, evil robot, Global Killer, Propylon, Sturgeon, Switchback (2), Timebender
In Groups: Fable (3), Silvertear, Steur Bros.

Genres: Progressive House / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:: Jonas Steur - Castamara / Silent Waves ::

There are currently 89 users browsing this thread. (36 members and 53 guests)

danmark_ori, DjJohn+, dj2seth, Agger+, tracezi+, synqanic+, LazarusFan+, Vinid+, Asen6o, Combiner, Tucanatos, Jonathan Mullett+, Above1stBase+, Cloud 88+, andrewgray, anabuzz, Oyashiro, Vempele, hjop, TeroA+, Trance Dreamer, T-Rance+, Qloas, although+, MasterXL, Intervene, Curs3d, Remedy, Blue Silence, spider2man1, Craig London+, cottonmouth+, tranceHeaven33, Vova Kuprianov, j0ss, VasCurleac+

Laying on ibiza beach with beautiful girl watching sunset...

again carl , you arent having much luck at all with your PC these days , Nightmare ...
It was the downloads tab of my browser that forced me out. Opens up out of nowhere and next thing that happens as I'm closing it is that everything's freezing up. I'm pretty lucky the thing didn't crash altogether but, I'm pretty sick of dealing with these. Every damn time this thing's McAfee Trial expires, something bad is tending to happen while I'm still biding time to have a payment ready so that the McAfee pop-ups and E-mail notifications about paying up can stop bothering me. It's all just so annoying.

01. Kay Stone vs. Richard Durand vs. 4 Strings vs. Mind One - Take Alone Madagascar Away (TAS Mish-Mash)
02. Joshua Cunningham - Sun & Snow
03. Jonas Steur - Silent Waves
04. Blank & Jones - Summer Sun (Wellenrausch Remix)

01. Kay Stone vs. Richard Durand vs. 4 Strings vs. Mind One - Take Alone Madagascar Away (TAS Mish-Mash)

:: Blank & Jones - Summer Sun ::

Summer sun... :love: :bow: :love:

It was the downloads tab of my browser that forced me out. Opens up out of nowhere and next thing that happens as I'm closing it is that everything's freezing up. I'm pretty lucky the thing didn't crash altogether but, I'm pretty sick of dealing with these. Every damn time this thing's McAfee Trial expires, something bad is tending to happen while I'm still biding time to have a payment ready so that the McAfee pop-ups and E-mail notifications about paying up can stop bothering me. It's all just so annoying.

I dont like that Mcafee at all carl , I always here people with having problems with it like.... AVG or Panda are what i use mostly for free , they seem to be fine with me so far anyways .............

923 Listeners ~ 04 Vinid - DejaVU 005 on AH.FM

Wellenrausch
Wellenrausch
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Wellenrausch
Real Names: Torsten Fassbender, Markus Geisberger

Aliases: L.U.K.E., Torsten Fassbender

Profile: Trance/Progressive-Trance project founded in 2000 by German producer Torsten Fassbender.
In 2006 Torsten Fassbender moved to Berlin. Two years later he met Austrian-born singer, songwriter, live- and studio musician Markus Geisberger, who had left Austria in summer 2008 to discover the Berlin music scene.
From Spring 2009 on, the newly formed Wellenrausch started to work in their studio in Berlin-Buckow.

There are currently 97 users browsing this thread. (37 members and 60 guests)

danmark_ori, Combiner, Vinid+, TeroA+, Curs3d, Jonathan Mullett+, Squall+, Trance Dreamer, Asen6o, Cloud 88+, ollie+, Vempele, Above1stBase+, dj2seth, Tucanatos, LazarusFan+, synqanic+, anabuzz, andycv83, tracezi+, Agger+, DjJohn+, andrewgray, Oyashiro, hjop, T-Rance+, Qloas, although+, MasterXL, Intervene, Remedy, Blue Silence, spider2man1, Craig London+, cottonmouth+, tranceHeaven33, Vova Kuprianov

Back