DejaVU 005

02117942-photo-dj-hero_zps54b5e4fb.jpg

:rave:

It was the downloads tab of my browser that forced me out. Opens up out of nowhere and next thing that happens as I'm closing it is that everything's freezing up. I'm pretty lucky the thing didn't crash altogether but, I'm pretty sick of dealing with these. Every damn time this thing's McAfee Trial expires, something bad is tending to happen while I'm still biding time to have a payment ready so that the McAfee pop-ups and E-mail notifications about paying up can stop bothering me. It's all just so annoying.

logo.png

http://www.f-secure.com/
F-Secure here. For years. Always on-line. Never an issue :grinning:

hows everyone today? hope you enjoyed my set ... sorry i was not here due to time change in canada was in deep sleep :)

hows everyone today? hope you enjoyed my set ... sorry i was not here due to time change in canada was in deep sleep :)
Soon Europe will join :megacrazy:

Doing good , I just missed your set Dan , forgetting the time zone here in the UK , Hope to listen to it laters at somepoint :grinning: :)

Last edited:
Good morning Dan! :beer2:

I was up at the same time as you were sleeping :ee: but great opening set you put together :clap2:

:mml: Enjoyed your set this morning, Dan ! :clap2:

6572120103_41868cf379_m.jpg

Hello there, boss :p
Sorry, I was fall in sleep & I've missed your set :blush:
Hope for download links :wink:

01. Kay Stone vs. Richard Durand vs. 4 Strings vs. Mind One - Take Alone Madagascar Away (TAS Mish-Mash)
02. Joshua Cunningham - Sun & Snow
03. Jonas Steur - Silent Waves
04. Blank & Jones - Summer Sun (Wellenrausch Remix)
05. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Flaming Clouds

Back