Thanks all who voted for me! :hug:

76512 posts total
654907 views total

:LMAO:

Total Views of all 14 days added together ~ 700 000 views
Total Posts of all 14 days added together ~ 65 000

:) it was amazing time !!

and how many of them voted for you cause you asked them to? :lol:

I didnt ask Anyone To Vote For me :p ... Only 3 From My Close Friends Out Of These 31 Votes Voted For me Who 're : Mandy , Yasoo & My G.F : StaceY who all Listened To My mIx & They Liked it :p ....

The Others 're Djs here on Ah & Staff & Known Members Here :) ,U can ask Them if i asked Them to Vote for me or not :)

Anyway I'm not Getting Prizes from Votes , it's Just I need That Support 2 Help me , So How I ask ppl 2 Vote for me !! That's Deceiving My Self :)

'm Not A Child 2 That !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx :music:

Aly & Fila and Haig & Raffi.....damm does 2 were awesome!!!

glad to see that this was seperated out and not included in a full blown thread. I remember last year this was the real pain in the butt having to scroll down. Thank you to everyone for the hard work that they put in to make this event possible. I MISS YOU TWIN ATB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how many of them voted for you cause you asked them to? :lol:

I didnt ask Anyone To Vote For me :p ... Only 3 From My Close Friends Out Of These 31 Votes Voted For me Who 're : Mandy , Yasoo & My G.F : StaceY who all Listened To My mIx & They Liked it :p ....

The Others 're Djs here on Ah & Staff & Known Members Here :) ,U can ask Them if i asked Them to Vote for me or not :)

Anyway I'm not Getting Prizes from Votes , it's Just I need That Support 2 Help me , So How I ask ppl 2 Vote for me !! That's Deceiving My Self :)

I see no need here to start a bash against each other.
Where the votes come from is easy to find out coz the polls are open to see who voted.
I am sure that here and there are votes from PPl voted without listened to the set and the vote is givencoz on the name of the DJ...that is showen on the big names all at the main times...
i heard some sets of those DJs and not all were so good as they are voted...also the time slots means alot...at late night cant be so much listeners than on maintimes and weekend/holiday days at 12 to 17 CET.
So the whole vote is all about times in general and names in second...yeah and im sure...some votes come from some friends...but thats not bad coz friends know the quality of the sets coz they always listen to it...:ee:

so pls dont start to bash and dont take it too serious...its just a vote and if i think about that we had 1200 listeners in average each day and then i see only 170 voted here in that thread / poll ... i see there are still 1000+ votes to come:wink:

hey Joe, don't take to seriously, Margoss is joking with you, and you guys need to have a little humor don't you? :)

What matters is we having a bit humor between us and listening to the music we love:)

I see no need here to start a bash against each other.
Where the votes come from is easy to find out coz the polls are open to see who voted.
I am sure that here and there are votes from PPl voted without listened to the set and the vote is givencoz on the name of the DJ...that is showen on the big names all at the main times...
i heard some sets of those DJs and not all were so good as they are voted...also the time slots means alot...at late night cant be so much listeners than on maintimes and weekend/holiday days at 12 to 17 CET.
So the whole vote is all about times in general and names in second...yeah and im sure...some votes come from some friends...but thats not bad coz friends know the quality of the sets coz they always listen to it...:ee:

so pls dont start to bash and dont take it too serious...its just a vote and if i think about that we had 1200 listeners in average each day and then i see only 170 voted here in that thread / poll ... i see there are still 1000+ votes to come:wink:

I agree With u 'bout The Time & Names Matter !! .. But Really I dont Mean 2 Bash on Him or Something !!! , There's No Problem at All to Make That , But I 've to Make Some Things Figure Out !

we 're All here Friends On AH , As we Respect Each other for The Respect of AH :loveah:

hey Joe, don't take to seriously, Margoss is joking with you, and you guys need to have a little humor don't you? :)

What matters is we having a bit humor between us and listening to the music we love:)

I Just Hate When Someone Make me Down & make me feel Like Votes Dont mean Anything , But Really it means Alot for me :)

We 're Friends Here !!! , There's No Problem @ all :)

I was very busy, had almost no time to enter forums, so I've no idea what was exactly playing :(
Btw, I didnt find HeartBeat here :ee:

So, here's my small list

Bee Bee
Victoria
Lazarus
DistantLand
dj donatas
Vast Vision
Magdelayna
Akira Kayosa
Celtique
DJ Geri
KLEMS
Vicky Devine
Amadeus
Acues
Ian Buff
Veselin Tasev
Andy Ace
Re-Ward
Philippe El Sisi
7 Skies
Onova
Angel Ace
Paul Miller
Mike Emvee
Med vs Neil Bamford
Fast Distance
Ronny K.
Haig & Raffi
Myon and Shane 54
dfx
t4e
Sied van Riel
Ferry Corsten
Manuel Le Saux
Dan
JayCan
a'ndY
Joe Shadows
Mark Norman
Ronski Speed
Lemon & Einar K
Misja Helsloot
BeXta
DJ Superior
Marcie & Garth Ivan

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:
I see an odd pattern in the poll hehe

Big thanks to Dan and everyone else who made this possible.

:friends:

Last edited:
I was very busy, had almost no time to enter forums, so I've no idea what was exactly playing :(

So, here's my small list

Bee Bee
Victoria
Lazarus
DistantLand
dj donatas
Vast Vision
Magdelayna
Akira Kayosa
Celtique
DJ Geri
KLEMS
Vicky Devine
Amadeus
Acues
Ian Buff
Veselin Tasev
Andy Ace
Re-Ward
Philippe El Sisi
7 Skies
Onova
Angel Ace
Paul Miller
Mike Emvee
Med vs Neil Bamford
Fast Distance
Ronny K.
Haig & Raffi
Myon and Shane 54
dfx
t4e
Sied van Riel
Ferry Corsten
Manuel Le Saux
Dan
JayCan:friends::friends:
and'Y
Joe Shadows
Mark Norman
Ronski Speed
Lemon & Einar K
Misja Helsloot
BeXta
DJ Superior
Marcie & Garth Ivan

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you so much:friends:means alot mate

So, here's my small list

Bee Bee
Victoria
Lazarus
DistantLand
dj donatas
Vast Vision
Magdelayna
Akira Kayosa
Celtique
DJ Geri