End Of Year Countdown 2008 FULL Poll

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Its quite an interesting poll, it seems to go in waves if you scroll down it.. Possibly going up at peak times!

Would have been good if we could rate each set individually with a score, or n/a tag if we didn't listen to it. I didn't manage to listen to all the sets, eventhough I tried!

Its quite an interesting poll, it seems to go in waves if you scroll down it.. Possibly going up at peak times!

Would have been good if we could rate each set individually with a score, or n/a tag if we didn't listen to it. I didn't manage to listen to all the sets, eventhough I tried!

...thats a pretty smart analyze - respect. didnt see it this way :blush:

hhmmm... can anyone tell me where this thread is where all sets are listed for download plus tracklists? would like to put mine in there as far there was some requests...

i was searchin for it, but there is soooo much around eoyc in the forum, i am lost!!!!!!! :blink:

ps. thank you for any vote as well - i really appreciate this :blush:

pps. i big 'good job' to dan and his crew who made this massive web event become such a nice time!

hhmmm... can anyone tell me where this thread is where all sets are listed for download plus tracklists? would like to put mine in there as far there was some requests...

i was searchin for it, but there is soooo much around eoyc in the forum, i am lost!!!!!!! :blink:

ps. thank you for any vote as well - i really appreciate this :blush:

pps. i big 'good job' to dan and his crew who made this massive web event become such a nice time!

http://forum.ah.fm/groups/end-year-countdown-2008/ :friends: :music: :grinning:

There you go! :smile:

Back