End of Year Countdown 2010 Main Thread

LOL EOYC 2010 :ee: so soon :megacrazy:

yeahhhhhhh very very amazing i can't wait for full line up

Wow this year flew by with all the awesome trance!

Very much looking forward to this kick ass event!! AH puts on the best productions and shows in the Progressive and Trance communities! Since tuning in April....I cannot go a single day without listening to the musical bliss that AH provides to me on a daily basis...2010 is the rebirth of trance, and Im so happy that AH has given me an outlet to listen live or if I missed a set...they replay! I mean...what more can you ask for from a "free" radio station! The staff is very personable and friendly and Ive met many wonderful people around the world thru the AH forums....it gives me a chance to connect with many people who may be time zones away and talk about the set or our musical tastes or life in general..... So a big THANK YOU for making all this happen and changing my life for the better!!

Hell yea! Can't wait for this! :music:Cheers to the Dan and the AH.FM staff! :friends:

:iagree:
Thanks guys! Much appreciated :friends:

the insanity is back:lol::lol::lol:

Has it ever left?:megacrazy::rofl:

Wow this year flew by with all the awesome trance!

Indeed, but if I look into my "Trance 2010 Releases folder" is find some ch00ns which I totally forgot, like they are from 2007 or so:mask:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. here we go guys! buy someting to eat and to drink, and sit down for some days :)

2nd group of 5 names for this years End of Year Countdown:

DJ Ange
Philippe el Sisi
Tucandeo
George Acosta
7 Skies

2nd group of 5 names for this years End of Year Countdown:

DJ Ange
Philippe el Sisi
Tucandeo
George Acosta
7 Skies

WOOOHHH Tucandeo boys!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

The first representative from the Coldharbour crew from the list. Can't wait for that.. :super::super: :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Tucandeo :w00t:

Awesome!
Can't wait..hope it will be as epic as the last EOYC..or even better! :)

Thank you AH.FM! :dance:

Tucandeo, that's right! :D

yeah i will be a Massive 2010, Yeah all Waiting this EOYC2010,

I have one cuestion?

if possible send demo to participate in the contest of EOYC2010 if we are active member of AH.FM?:friends: or only DJ Resident's ?

Third group of 5 names for this year's End of Year Countdown:
DJ Volt
LaCeen
Phynn
Dennis Sheperd
Myon & Shane54

Back