EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know whether I do set, it is still enough time for. :hmmm:

I like progressive too ;), but I'll vote for the best...the one with best cross overs selection of tracks itd. :)

All people who downloaded my mix from Zippyshare, please redownload it using other links (Megaupload/Sendspace) because Zippyshare's package fails to unpack. Sorry for this problem, I was unaware of it.

i am happy that i can send a link and i am between 50 sets.i hope that you all enjoy my uplifting and energetic set which contain 2 exclusive tracks.see you and thanks for listening and thanks to all from af.fm radio !....with greetings Laucco from Czech republic

YouTube - Laucco1's Channel

i could post tracklist but i was so nervous :P

So i'm in... as (un)lucky Thirteen! ;) Congratulations to every one who made mix and posted it on contest topic, good luck guys! Within next days i will start to download sets, sooo many to listen :megacrazy::megacrazy:

So i'm in... as (un)lucky Thirteen! ;) Congratulations to every one who made mix and posted it on contest topic, good luck guys! Within next days i will start to download sets, sooo many to listen :megacrazy::megacrazy:

thanks mate, you are very friendly

I was also this year again too slowly :(

Och mennnoooo :):)

Hi,

I'm just giving a little more info concerning my set, as I panicked when I saw there were already 15 posts in one minute !

I did a short megamix (24 tracks) of some of my favorite :choon: so far released in 2010.
But I kept a few tracks in case I win a slot for eoyc ;)
I hope you will like it !

I also listened to some sets, and they were pretty good. The competition will be harsh !
May the best sets win !

I am actually downloading all the mixes. Once I am done, I will start listening to them. :music: No one will be forgotten. All mixes will be heard.

number 13 is my lucky number :P:P

Likewise Alex November i would like to invite you to listen my megamix :-)
50 great hits in one hour, enjoy :)

Good Luck for everyone :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good luck to all of us guys! May the best Disk Jockey win :DDD

i will aprecciated too if u will download my set u wont regret its full of uplift energy :) :music:

maybe got too much time :P nah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back