EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the fun part, to listen all entries :megacrazy:

First step is behind us! People, be fair! It is all about fun! :friends:

Good luck to everyone. :good2:

It was easy to be in...only 41 submission yet! :) First step has gone!
I think in the next hours will be reached the 50th submission! Hence, the voting poll will be open before the 21 november?

Anyway... good luck to everyone! I'm sure there are really greeeeeeat mixes!:friends:

I think in the next hours will be reached the 50th submission! Hence, the voting poll will be open before the 21 november?

Anyway... good luck to everyone! I'm sure there are really greeeeeeat mixes!:friends:
It is my first mix ever, good luck Impulsive. :friends:

actually the first step (posting on time the set) wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be...

now, the odds are clear, everybody has a chance out of 4 to be picked and it isn't that bad!

now, the odds are clear, everybody has a chance out of 4 to be picked and it isn't that bad!
Yes..it's right! 1 out of 4 isn't bad! ;)

It is my first mix ever, good luck Impulsive
I'm sure you have done your best! The important thing was have fun making your own set! :friends:

Now...all is in the hands of the community! I'm sure will be win the best set and not the best "DJ NAME" or the best tracklists! ;)

I'm sure you have done your best! The important thing was have fun making your own set! :friends:

Now...all is in the hands of the community! I'm sure will be win the best set and not the best "DJ NAME" or the best tracklists! ;)
Thank you. :friends: Yes, I have had fun while doing it. :yes:

Yes..it's right! 1 out of 4 isn't bad! ;)

well the tracklisting is also there for something, it shows your style but I agree that if you've put randomly tracks in your sets it's :S

I personally put tracks that makes me go :dance: or :music: or :super:. And I hope that it will mekes you go like this too.

And the fun comes by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back