EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really like the idea with the public deciding, but I fear that for example a lot of people don't have a chance at all because of the time zones. I know I would like to be in the contest, but I don't have a chance at all because I have to get up early the next day, so I can't stay up till 00:00:00 to submit my set. I think a lot of people have that problem
You won last year :beat:

Would have loved to see you participating this year too though :friends:, maybe have someone post your set for you or something (if that is allowed)? :unsure:

Would have loved to see you participating this year too though :friends:, maybe have someone post your set for you or something (if that is allowed)? :unsure:
Yeah yeah yea :lol::lol:

Would love to participate again this year, I'll probably just make it as a set in the download section instead :smile:

Great... I'm working on my session... :)

yes that's allowed but make sure its stated in the thread post, posting on behalf of .... so we know !

One submission per user!

Dan, when we post the downlod link of our set we are allowed to post the tracklist too? Like we post in the AH.FM Forum Member Mixes section?

exemple:
downlod link

Tracklist: ....

Dan, when we post the downlod link of our set we are allowed to post the tracklist too? Like we post in the AH.FM Forum Member Mixes section?

exemple:
downlod link

Hello mate, please just post the link to the download, the download file should be zipped file with both tracklist and the mp3 set.

:dance:

Hello mate, please just post the link to the download, the download file should be zipped file with both tracklist and the mp3 set.

:dance:

I understand. :smile::)
Thank you!

exemple:
downlod link

Everybody has to make sure that when the thread opens up at 00:00, you post ONLY the download link to the zipped file containing the TL and actual mp3 file. We are saying this because if someone posts the TL in the thread and also the link, people might be biased or attracted towards a set which has the tracks he/she likes more. So that's why like Dan said..

Example: DJ Name - EOYC Contest.zip
Link: ......

Good Luck to everyone :)
Cheers,
Aku & Ghazaly

Dan:
I will be maybe in hospital, so labielecki will post on behalf of me.

Kata.. You can't wake up 5 minutes to post your download link?
Timezone is a bullshit argument imo..

You're either sleeping, at work, having breakfast or cooking..
Every timezone has it's disadvantage for posting the download link in time.
Imo when you're sleeping is even the best timezone to be in. You can set alarm, post and go back to sleep. However at work you might not even have acces to internet.

Kata.. You can't wake up 5 minutes to post your download link?
Timezone is a bullshit argument imo..

You're either sleeping, at work, having breakfast or cooking..
Every timezone has it's disadvantage for posting the download link in time.
Imo when you're sleeping is even the best timezone to be in. You can set alarm, post and go back to sleep. However at work you might not even have acces to internet.
I know, just trying to point out a few problems with it. Not saying it is a bad idea nor am I saying that no one is having more problems with it than me. I'm just saying that a lot of people (maybe) can have trouble with this.
I'll set the alarm clock and see if I can make it. If not, then I know a lot of other people will have and I am sure they will do a great job

Last edited:
Working on this now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back