EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone!

well i can try :D

Ehh, I made only 50%. But I will do it :D

Hello!

This is my first post in this forum, so I welcome :)

Great idea with this contest :) I think about this in last year, but I was late with my set :P
In this year I gonna do it! :) My mix (rather megamix ;)) is done :)

Btw: i think, the limit of first 50 posts is not fair, becouse many of people produces great mixes. More than 50 people should have chance to win :(
Several seconds shouldn't determine about it.
Think about it :)

Greetings :)

Mix done for me ;) Hum i think you'll like it ! Great tracklist

Finally I have done my set. Now I count on some luck to be in first 50...

My mix is done. :megacrazy:
Congrats, labie! Cant wait to hear it..:hug:
Thank you, AH staffs for organising this and good luck to all DJs participating! :):bravo::bravo:

Congrats, labie! Cant wait to hear it..:hug:
Thank you, AH staffs for organising this and good luck to all DJs participating! :):bravo::bravo:

You're welcome:friends:
Hoping the community will act as we expect.. give all sets a listen and vote fair!.:music:

@sonaikdg
I fully understand you.
However if we allow more entries, the chance is getting bigger not all sets are heard by the community. As a result the voting gets more unfair.

50 is in our opinion the magic balance number between fairgame & contestant size :)

wow this looks very good!, Ah.fm always with good ideas!, definitely i will enjoy listening all the sets :bravo:

btw, i just mixed a set, but is 57 min length, is there any problem?

Last edited:
wow this looks very good!, Ah.fm always with good ideas!, definitely i will enjoy listening all the sets :bravo:

btw, i just mixed a set, but is 57 min length, is there any problem?

:) hello mate no that's fine :music:

I'll make my set today :)))

You're welcome:friends:
Hoping the community will act as we expect.. give all sets a listen and vote fair!.:music:

@sonaikdg
I fully understand you.
However if we allow more entries, the chance is getting bigger not all sets are heard by the community. As a result the voting gets more unfair.

50 is in our opinion the magic balance number between fairgame & contestant size :)
Jeffrey, I can tell you three things:
1) As a contestant, I am not going to ask anyone to download my mix. If you like it, give me a vote. Thanks.
2) As an elector, I am going to listen to all approved mixes.
3) As a contestant and elector, I am not going to vote for myself.

It is tonight, be ready! :good2:

I have one more question, if you want to take a part in it, it is obligatory that you own an account here, right? :hmmm:

1) As a contestant, I am not going to ask anyone to download my mix. If you like it, give me a vote. Thanks.

It is tonight, be ready! :good2:

I have one more question, if you want to take a part in it, it is obligatory that you own an account here, right? :hmmm:

That's correct you must own a account here unless as states in previous posts someone will post a set for them (also a AH community user) that wont be able to post it themselves. :)

:iagree: Will do the same :), good luck all :bravo: I hope the forums can handle tonight :lol:

:iagree: Will do the same :), good luck all :bravo: I hope the forums can handle tonight :lol:
This is the way to go, TeroA. :friends: Yeah, good luck and I hope the same. :lol: I wonder if we will break a record: "Most users ever online was 890, 30-12-2009 at 08:34 PM.". :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back