EOYC 2010 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for this stupid question..but, .rar is ok? Or only .zip?:hmmm:

I have a question:
Can I put two url links to my zip file in one post in contest thread? For example one link from megaupload and one from sendspace, if one of them will be broken that other will be helpful :)

I have a question:
Can I put two url links to my zip file in one post in contest thread? For example one link from megaupload and one from sendspace, if one of them will be broken that other will be helpful :)
I guess you can, it should not be a problem.

cool tommorrow :)

Sorry for this stupid question..but, .rar is ok? Or only .zip?:hmmm:

Yeah sure.. I think most people can unpack .rar's as well. .Zip is sooo oldschool lol:)

I have a question:

Sure.. why not! :)

The 1/2 means 0.5 min (30 seconds)? Or does it mean +- 120 sec (1-2 min)? thx

I think plus or minus 1-2 min is what he meant.

Correct:friends:

* Congrats at your _25K_ labielecki ! *

60-120 seconds.

Sunday, 31-10-2010, 02:45 PM #148
labielecki
AH.FM Addict

labielecki is online now :wave:

* :clap2: Congrats :grinning: at your _25K_ :super: labielecki ! :friends: *

I upload my set but my zip file it's not zip its 7z.
Is it problem if its zipped in like this ?

Adnan Jakubovic aKa DJ FreeWay - EOYC 2010 Contest.7z

Ok.. wait.

For me 7up, rar and zip and a dozen of other packings ain't a problem. But it's not staff who's gonna decide who's gonna win.
So it's up to you what you choose.

We will allow downloadlinks to the mp3 file as well. Some voters might not be able to unpack, so.. no ened to pack.
I recommend Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting
Easy and quick download and the posibility to listen/stream online. Be sure to post the tracklist however.

Ok.. wait.

For me 7up, rar and zip and a dozen of other packings ain't a problem. But it's not staff who's gonna decide who's gonna win.

We will allow downloadlinks to the mp3 file as well. Some voters might not be able to unpack, so.. no ened to pack.
Easy and quick download and the posibility to listen/stream online. Be sure to post the tracklist however.

So, if i would upload only mp3 file, i can upload it on zippyshare and give a tracklist in contest topic?
Also gout other question - could i include into contest post something more than download links, e.g. few words from me? :)

Ok.. wait.

Tracklist is attached to the package. :) I already posted my mix on megaupload and sendspace, can add zippyshare link too.

So, if i would upload only mp3 file, i can upload it on zippyshare and give a tracklist in contest topic?
Also gout other question - could i include into contest post something more than download links, e.g. few words from me? :)

Correct as long as there's a download to your set and a tracklist (attached to the .mp3 or in the post itself) it's ok :)

And of course a lil extra text/story is allowed. You have to sell your set, so people download it. The more downloads, the bigger the chance you get more votes. :)

Is it possible to post more than 1 URL? For exapmple - I upload the .ZIP to three servers and then I upload only the .MP3 to three servers (6 URLS inside the post in total) plus I include the tracklist.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back