EOYC 2011 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a few sets so far and wow amazing mixing :) won't say who's sets they were :)

Edit time frame has been reached, so no you wont be able to add tracklist...

one slot left

I've added 2 more links, (sendspace) if megaupload is down, and an online play option trough my dropbox. I did it last day, but if it's out of time, i'll remove the links :friends: just had some issues during upload with the connection, and disconnected every hour :chair: so i'll remove the added links ASAP if it's a problem :friends: :music:

Where do I have to share my set?

we have reached 100 !!! thank you all, now its time to download sets :) all sets on main page of contest

I see that the most of the DJ's posted the tracklist as well in the post while we simply need to just post the download link. Is it too late for me to post the tracklist of my show now?

I see that the most of the DJ's posted the tracklist as well in the post while we simply need to just post the download link. Is it too late for me to post the tracklist of my show now?

if you can edit the thread then go ahead, if not then you can't update it..

tracklist or without tracklist does not matter, its the quality of the set and mixing style this is what will win the 14 slots. wishing all good luck, and remember were not here to compete, but to have fun and enjoy this great community & of course Trance!

-together we can make a difference

Contestants, don't spam please! It is BAD and not fair.
thanks for attention.

Good luck to all :)

if you can edit the thread then go ahead, if not then you can't update it..

tracklist or without tracklist does not matter, its the quality of the set and mixing style this is what will win the 14 slots. wishing all good luck, and remember were not here to compete, but to have fun and enjoy this great community & of course Trance!

-together we can make a difference

I know and I understand. Thanks for explaining. The only reason I asked that is because some people prefer to see the tracklist of the set before they download it (I'm not one of them though, I like to be surprised). :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I hope you had a great time making the set as I did :)

Time to start downloading, good luck mates :)

Good Luck all = )))

Good luck to everyone once again!!!

Mixes from Dave Demos and Origin Pulse are my favourite so far..

Good luck everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back