EOYC 2011 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to Post?

Hi I've got a set ready for upload and this thread says there are still 14 slots available. But when I go the thread to upload the set, it says thread closed. Can someone please advise?

thank you

Spektor

Hi I've got a set ready for upload and this thread says there are still 14 slots available. But when I go the thread to upload the set, it says thread closed. Can someone please advise?

thank you

Spektor

Closed means it's closed :)

yea I really think that spamming people to get them to listen to your set shows lack of class and respect for the contest.

agreed, the best sets will be the ones that go through, if you want to plug your mix then target your own fan base , like facebook or myspace or whatever other fan pages you may have, bring your fans to the forum!! dont spam the contest :)

thank you

Spektor

There was a 100 set submission LIMIT & it has been reached quite quick.

Just listened to another few sets and I really like the Darkployers entry.
Especially Coldharbour fans should check it out :)

thank you

Spektor

you just need to be faster next year, these things fill up fast.

Week left until the voting starts :)

I have listened to all of the sets...great work from all participants. It will be difficult to choose the best set out of 100. I propose the voting be cast for more than one set per voter. What do you guys think?

I have listened to all of the sets...great work from all participants. It will be difficult to choose the best set out of 100. I propose the voting be cast for more than one set per voter. What do you guys think?

I agree with ya, ive got at least 8 favourites i think lol

I agree with ya, ive got at least 8 favourites i think lol

You will be able to vote for as many sets as you want :) it will be multiple voting :):friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back