EOYC 2011 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this year will be my lucky year and I'll get a slot :) :dance: (expect uplifting/banging from me :):smile: )

good luck everyone

This is EPIC w00tness! I'm taking part this year, let's hope the best 14 guys win... :)

Just a query though - I want to do my set under my real name, not my AH username... Will it be okay? I hope no complications would arise...

Good luck everyone...

Tech and uplifting at 140 BPM ready!!

Let's get ready to rumbleeeeeeeee

small update:

You must be registered to quality, you need to post the link yourself not someone for you!
Only 1 "one" submission per DJ.

small update:

You must be registered to quality, you need to post the link yourself not someone for you!
Only 1 "one" submission per DJ.
:iagree: Well done

Great news! :bravo:
I hope to confirm the result of the last year!:)

Good luck to everyone and have fun!:) :friends:

I couldnt do it last year (even tho I so wanted to big time), but maybe with some help from friends, ill do my best to setup my tables & get to dusting off my skills for this years set.

Like everyone else has said, good luck to all the djs and their sets. I will do my best not to include a track that someone else will add, but cannot make any promises.

I forgot to ask. Does the set need to be all tracks from 2011 or can we have classic tracks in it? I would like to have some flexibility in my set.

Last edited:
I couldnt do it last year (even tho I so wanted to big time), but maybe with some help from friends, ill do my best to setup my tables & get to dusting off my skills for this years set.

Like everyone else has said, good luck to all the djs and their sets. I will do my best not to include a track that someone else will add, but cannot make any promises.

I forgot to ask. Does the set need to be all tracks from 2011 or can we have classic tracks in it? I would like to have some flexibility in my set.
I'm 99,99% sure you can play classics too, it doesn't say anywhere it has to be tracks from 2011. :grinning:

good luck to all contestants! :)

we going in! :megacrazy:

good luck to every1! :friends:

i already prepared couple of my brand new tracks for this contest :)

the maximum number of participants has already been reached ?

No. :wink:

Quick date reference:
Nov 1st - Nov 7th This Thread is open you post your sets, 1 submission per DJ
Nov 7th - Nov 21st Thread will be closed, users download the sets and listen to them.
Nov 21st - Dec 1st Polls goes online voting starts
Dec 1st Poll closes 14 winners announced.
Dec 1st - Dec 10th Winners have time to create fresh new exclusive sets for EOYC 2011! with jingles which we will provide.

Maximum number of contestants is 100, once there are 100 submitted sets we close the thread or during the time frame outlined above.

Good luck to everyone & remember together we can make a difference :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back