EOYC 2011 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we upload a set on soundcloud, is it okay if the tracklist is only in the soundcloud description? I don't think it accepts zip files...

Good luck everyone! :)

I won't be making one this year, TeroA need to have chance too :mask:

please no soundcloud.. better for download zips ...

Many people have emailed me asking what name will be used on the contest poll.. answer is whatever name is in your zip file.

example: dan - EOYC 2011 Contest.zip dan will be used on the poll :)

Many people have emailed me asking what name will be used on the contest poll.. answer is whatever name is in your zip file.

example: dan - EOYC 2011 Contest.zip dan will be used on the poll :)

I've got an "@" in my dj name which is not visible in my upload link.
Can I tell it in my post so that the correct name will be used in the poll? :)

I submit his candidacy. Set made ​​and sent

Good luck to everyone who is taking part in this contest!!!!

The heat is rising, is not it ? I hope some of my fellows will be in. :) Yet, once again - good luck, no matter what. It is all about the music.

good luck, no matter what. It is all about the music.

Really!!! EOYC is one of the best music events of the year!!! Not because of massive show or so, but because of great music everyone shares!!!! And it is really great!!!

If I can get it you can expect massive show in my performance :music:

I expect everyone in this contest will have the massive show!!! will be tough to get 14 slots, good luck Rodzio and of cause myself as well :friends:

please no soundcloud.. better for download zips ...

Can I, please, post download link mirrors + soundclound? If so, could soundclound description include tracklist?

Lots of people want to download it, but on the other side, many want just to listen with no messing up their computers.

Can I, please, post download link mirrors + soundclound? If so, could soundclound description include tracklist?

Lots of people want to download it, but on the other side, many want just to listen with no messing up their computers.

you can provide 2 links 1 for sound cloud and for the zip file...

I've got an "@" in my dj name which is not visible in my upload link.
Can I tell it in my post so that the correct name will be used in the poll? :)

please include that in your post so we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back