EOYC 2011 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly! if it says 60' +/- 2', it's just to be sure we haven't sets of 40' or 1h30. I ended with, after my selection of tracks, something that was ~53', I just added a track and that was it! if it's just for a few seconds you have to rethink all your set!

How about the appearance of the contest post? I read the 1st post here + whole thread but there's not much about that. Are there any rules for how the post should look like?

Is it possible to present the tracklist there, or is it forbiddent? Can there be a short introduction of your set? Can I provide people more servers (Radpishare, Filesonic, ...) and Soundclound?

In the 1st post it says:
Both these files zipped and uploaded to (megaupload or sendspace)
Does this mean that the only way to arrange your post is to only include 1 download link of 1 zipped file from MU/SS, nothing else?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the appearance of the contest post? I read the 1st post here + whole thread but there's not much about that. Are there any rules for how the post should look like?

Is it possible to present the tracklist there, or is it forbiddent? Can there be a short introduction of your set? Can I provide people more servers (Radpishare, Filesonic, ...) and Soundclound?

In the 1st post it says:
Does this mean that the only way to arrange your post is to only include 1 download link of 1 zipped file from MU/SS, nothing else?

hello you can provide many mirrors for your set :)
you must upload .zip file with
one file set : your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.mp3
second file tracklist: your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.txt
both these files must be zipped to your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.zip and this file must be uploaded to servers
the best way of uploading is using Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites you can choose 12 servers and set will be uploaded to them ;) if you have any more questions feel free to ask ;)

you can provide all these mirrors:)

hello you can provide many mirrors for your set :)
you must upload .zip file with
one file set : your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.mp3
second file tracklist: your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.txt
both these files must be zipped to your name - EOYC 2011 Contest.zip and this file must be uploaded to servers
the best way of uploading is using Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites you can choose 12 servers and set will be uploaded to them ;) if you have any more questions feel free to ask ;)

you can provide all these mirrors:)

Thank you for making things cleaner :) Could I ask one more thing? - Are the rules for posting really strict, i.e. there have to be only the download links? Or can I give there a heading, short description of the set etc.?

I wish you and I the best to get to the 1 slots, good luck:friends:

14 slots, you mean?

Good luck to you too... :friends:
Looking forward to hearing what everybody comes up with... :music:

Yeah, i will be waiting :)
and I have question... We give tracklist in topic with contest mix?

hey Dan, i guess the 2011 EOYC edition is almost ready no?:)

still lots of work on our end :)

Yeah, i will be waiting :)
and I have question... We give tracklist in topic with contest mix?

Set name syntax:
Example: DJ Name - EOYC 2011 Contest.zip
DJ name - EOYC 2011 Contest.mp3 <-- actual set
DJ Name - EOYC 2011 Contest.txt <-- actual tracklist
cheers :)

we only want to see links to the zipped sets..

Will join for sure :) Good luck every1!

Thank you for making things cleaner :) Could I ask one more thing? - Are the rules for posting really strict, i.e. there have to be only the download links? Or can I give there a heading, short description of the set etc.?
hello there must be only downloadlinks added if you want you can make voiceovers in your set if you want this isn't needed you can put something really simple"hello i am Jacuzzy and you are listening to my exclusive set for End of Year Countdown 2011 Contest. In my mix you will hear tracks from (here you add some tunes) and many more. Enjoy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back