EOYC 2012 Day 1 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy ?

• Total voters
hoping for zodiac ! :))

now that is a GOOD song!

EOYC 2012: Jochen Miller [021]

01. Hardwell - Space Man
02. Jochen Miller - Leap Of Faith (Instrumental Mix)
03. Morgan Page feat. Andy Caldwell and Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Original Mix)
04. Sander van Doorn - Chasin' (Original Mix)
05. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Jochen Miller Remix) [Flamingo]
06. Jochen Miller, Marco V - Bash!
07. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Original Mix)

Last edited:
Zedd - Spectrum ft. Matthew Koma

So Jochen Milla who did trance way back in 2011
and I saw him play trance with Armin - except for two progressive house tracks (this was back in august 2012)

is now progressive house?

lol how times have changed

Jochen Miller:

01. Hardwell - Spaceman (Original Mix)
03. Morgan Page feat. Andy Caldwell & Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Original Mix)
05. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Jochen Miller Remix)
06. Marco V & Jochen Miller - BASH! (Original Mix)

zedd! RUN LIKE HELL WHEN LIGHTS WONT CHASE US, HIDE WHEN LOVE CANT SAVE US....

Zedd is the breakthrough artist of 2012, I think its great he's supporting this track

its amazing!!

<3 nicky romero is progressive house though!!

Progressive House today is a bit of a misnomer. The reality is that modern "progressive house" is little more than electro house tracks structured a bit more to be more commercially viable.

Progressive House historically is a dark trance-like genre with slower BPM - think Mark Otten or Mike Foyle imo. Nicky and many of his compatriots don't make that sound. I'm not saying that its bad, I'm just saying it isn't progressive house.

Nicky, Zedd, etc really make Electro House that's structured - unlike the older Electro House, which tends to be much less musically focused.

remember the Armin Van Buuren Mix of Zed Clarity -- what an amazing banger that was on the ASOT show

Jochen Miller:

01. Hardwell - Spaceman (Original Mix)
03. Morgan Page feat. Andy Caldwell & Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Original Mix)
05. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Jochen Miller Remix)
06. Marco V & Jochen Miller - BASH! (Original Mix)

Is it original mix? not how it sounds on the album :/ but I'm not a house head so I wouldn't know, just askin.

and I saw him play trance with Armin - except for two progressive house tracks (this was back in august 2012)

We went from generic piano uplifting trance 2 years ago to boring electro-house-trancy dance today ... god what have they done ...

thank you for the awesome explanation
MyStro023
user-online.png

awesome , picked up something new, thanks!! :ah: :best:

man really, you have a missundertanding about progressive house, this is not progressive house at all, as i said is just electro house (and the commercial side of electro house), progressive house has nothing to do with what jochen miller, and the previous djs has played

Back