EOYC 2012 Day 1 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy ?

• Total voters
thank you for the awesome explanation
MyStro023
user-online.png

awesome , picked up something new, thanks!! :ah: :best:

live and learn.. That's how you get to know the music you love...

ok I have to confess then I like electro house not progressive house - that stuff puts me to sleep

but I love trance - uplifting too, even tech trance (sorry) oops mistake earlier like Bryan Kearney too

man really, you have a missundertanding about progressive house, this is not progressive house at all, as i said is just electro house (and the commercial side of electro house), progressive house has nothing to do with what jochen miller, and the previous djs has played

The problem is that all the stores label the sound as "Progressive House." He is not alone - a lot of people think it is progressive house. You should have seen my explanation earlier in the thread though. He thanked me. :friends:

Also - This track is sweet live - just saying. It's a really neat change from what we hear a lot.

man really, you have a missundertanding about progressive house, this is not progressive house at all, as i said is just electro house (and the commercial side of electro house), progressive house has nothing to do with what jochen miller, and the previous djs has played

he's just a newbie, we've all been there at some point.. he'll learn, I hope.

electro house is what keeps my mood good :)

althought I do love the emotional side of uplifting trance too !!

just dont like dubstep (sawwrry) :(

Jochen Miller:

01. Hardwell - Spaceman (Original Mix)
02. Jochen Miller - Leap Of Faith (Instrumental Mix)
03. Morgan Page feat. Andy Caldwell & Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Original Mix)
04. Sander van Doorn - Chasin' (Original Mix)
05. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Jochen Miller Remix)
06. Marco V & Jochen Miller - BASH! (Original Mix)
07. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Denis Koyu Remix)
08. ID
09. Jochen Miller - Zodiac (Original Mix)

what would you say this style of zodiac is?

it sounds like trance to me "more clubby style" like Omnia-Ira the fusion

EOYC 2012: Jochen Miller [021]

01. Hardwell - Space Man
02. Jochen Miller - Leap Of Faith (Instrumental Mix)
03. Morgan Page feat. Andy Caldwell and Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Original Mix)
04. Sander van Doorn - Chasin' (Original Mix)
05. Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft Matthew Koma - Sparks (Turn Off Your Mind) (Jochen Miller Remix)
06. Jochen Miller, Marco V - Bash!
07. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Deniz Koyu Remix)
08. Jochen Miller - Cheer Up (Original Mix)
09. Jochen Miller - Zodiac (Original Mix)

Last edited:
i think Zodiac for Jochen Miller is the same as Language for Porter Robinson , i like both of them but Language gets a bigger THUMBS UP

Back