EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
Well that could be possible...
shadyhat.gif

sure..and it all goes fine as long as you keep closed dat' coat :bully:

Really? What is it doing that is not right? :console::cat:
For example, it took me 15 tries to just get that post sent and reloading page takes forever

i am on chrome now and working pretty fine
I only use chrome and it is not working good. AH is the only site which is slow for me now, not sure what is going on :/

is it me or it sounds french :hmmm:

Yeah, it's French, but I'm not. I'm Dutch, Irish, and Italian. My ex-husband's name was LaBorde, and he wasn't French either. He was Irish and was adopted by the LaBordes. Lots of Irish folk mixed up with them Frenchies. :love::love::love::cat:

Really? What is it doing that is not right? :console::cat:
For example, it took me 15 tries to just post that and reloading page takes forever

i am on chrome now and working pretty fine
I only use chrome and it is not working good. AH is the only site which is slow for me now, not sure what is going on :/

For example, it took me 15 tries to just get that post sent and reloading page takes forever

Has it ALWAYS been like that? Can you switch to a different server? (kiss) :cat:

And now it is doing double posts :wall:

i made computer off and again on and it is working fine :-) there is some slow moments but generally right

Back