EOYC 2012 Day 5 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which DJs did you enjoy?

• Total voters
i made computer off and again on and it is working fine :-) there is some slow moments but generally right

even chrome is slow, and it's not much people posting today :unsure:

tuuuuuune
:tjon:

Activa:book:

01. Impulsive Drive - Blue Skies (Bjorn Akesson Remix) [Borderline]
02. Sonic Element - Away Without You (Thomas Datt Remix) [Borderline]
03. Substate - Panama (Original Mix) [Borderline]

00-substate_-_panama-(bordm003)-web-2010-794158.jpg

it's useless to be on the forums today :angry:

too slow damn it:P

Really? It's fine and fast for me. :blink:

Hi Picco. (kiss, kiss) :love::hug::cat:

Substate returns! Borderlines third release comes from the alias that brought you the massive Horizon on Liquid Recordings back in 2005 and Release, hammered by the likes of Paul van Dyk and Scot Project in 2007, Substate. The sound of Substate has evolved since those early releases but still keeps its roots firmly in the techy, uplifting trance sound that it is known so well for. Panama takes a deeper, more underground turn with a chugging bass, strong acid and snappy percussion, perfect for peak time, big room sets taking influences from the likes of Marcos and JK Walker. Ronski Speed turns in a peak time trance remix in his own unique style and fresh form his recent release on DSR, newcomer Oliver Brooks turns in a techier alternative, ahead of his debut release, to complete the release.

For example, it took me 15 tries to just get that post sent and reloading page takes forever

I only use chrome and it is not working good. AH is the only site which is slow for me now, not sure what is going on :/

try firefox maybe.

Yeah, it's French, but I'm not. I'm Dutch, Irish, and Italian. My ex-husband's name was LaBorde, and he wasn't French either. He was Irish and was adopted by the LaBordes. Lots of Irish folk mixed up with them Frenchies. :love::love::love::cat:

oh my..irish mixed with frenchies. Could that be more stubborn :O
:LMAO:
Interesting history though :book:

Nothing's coming out of that coat. No way. :bully: :lol:

coat is too long or ... :bully:

:dance::dance:

Back