EOYC 2012 Day 7 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which Sets did you enjoy most ?

• Total voters
6 of those in that list I missed 'cause I was still asleep past those sets, including today with Dave Nadz :wall:
Which says that damn you have listened a lot of sets :o

6 of those in that list I missed 'cause I was still asleep past those sets, including today with Dave Nadz :wall:

hello Carl:beer:

ready for Greg Downey:):clap:

Which says that damn you have listened a lot of sets :o
These 6: Cliffy Burrows, Paul Pearson, Ahmed Romel, Akku, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Dave Nadz, and the middle part was actually because of my PC Crashing then
smileys-angry-102425.gif

Everyone eating till explode, sure. :mask:

:music:I am ready for some Downey :music:

Hello all!
First time on here, massive fan of Aruna and her voice since I first heard Save The Day a few months ago.
How long does it take for the download links to come up? Only found out about 20 minutes ago on Twitter Aruna was doing a top 20 vocal set and I really want to hear it!

Good morning lol. I bet you needed that sleep haha. Guess what? I missed almost all of those sets because I only tuned in yesterday night :D :P :P :P

Hello all!
First time on here, massive fan of Aruna and her voice since I first heard Save The Day a few months ago.
How long does it take for the download links to come up? Only found out about 20 minutes ago on Twitter Aruna was doing a top 20 vocal set and I really want to hear it!

Probably up later today or tomorrow. Unless someone can render out a recording and upload it really quickly.

Hello all!

Welcome to Afterhours :)
It usually takes about 48h.

Back