EOYC 2012 Day 7 Downloadlinks added :-)

Which Sets did you enjoy most ?

• Total voters
hope will take off at any minute:hmmm:
Yeah it will, just needs 2 more tracks, speaking of which this one you outta cover your ears :mask:

Greg Downey :book:

01. Greg Downey pres. R.I.C.O. - Domino
02. Cirez D - Mokba [Mouseville]
03. Justin Michael feat. AJ from Saint Motel - Eyes Closed (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) [Zouk]

artworks-000028215455-b06sgm-original.jpg

I tell ya, Yuri's gotta be feeling very proud with the airplay Airport's gotten since October

They probably can't believe how popular that track has become haha. I said this once before somewhere that Photographer will single-handedly bring back the glory days of Hard Trance.

Yeah it will, just needs 2 more tracks, speaking of which this one you outta cover your ears :mask:

03. Justin Michael feat. AJ from Saint Motel - Eyes Closed (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) [Zouk]

yeah i sense some thing to cover my ears:lol::lol:

They probably can't believe how popular that track has become haha. I said this once before somewhere that Photographer will single-handedly bring back the glory days of Hard Trance.
I also know TrancEye's got a new alias that will be focused towards that.

Last two times for this one I had to wait to hear if it's the Vocal or Intrumental Mix, not the case today 'cause it's definitely the Vocal Mix :P

04. Simon Patterson - Northern Lights (Original Mix) [Night Vision]

2244496-big.jpg

Back