EOYC 2013 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

Welcome here again :) I hope that will win a solt in this year too after EOYC 2010, 2011, 2012 :)
Good luck to everyone :friends: Cheers :beer2:

Good news!!! Maybe I try to mix something ;) and good luck for everyone who start in this contest ;)

my god! I have to prepare my mix till 15.10.

and only 50 contestants...hmmm..Something new is awaiting us :D

btw,

Can I upload my mix @ zippyshare.com ? this hosting is very comfortable one. I think you should add it to the list.

my god! I have to prepare my mix till 15.10.

and only 50 contestants...hmmm..Something new is awaiting us :D

btw,

Can I upload my mix @ zippyshare.com ? this hosting is very comfortable one. I think you should add it to the list.

please read the rules in main thread :)

Awww Thnx LAB that You showed me this competition :megacrazy: Haha this is our opportunity and great fun ;) Be careful dj denima coming hahaha :p

I welcome you warmly Aleksandro, a long time you probably have not seen the last time in the tunnel club one :) :) :) I am delighted that, and here you can see :) :)

Last edited:
I guess I will also take part in this, let's see ;-) Too bad though that Zippyshare isn't allowed.

I guess I will also take part in this, let's see ;-) Too bad though that Zippyshare isn't allowed.

Lad year we had many sites allowed to be posted, however this created a huge mess, some links did not work and some expired, I think the 3 links we have outlined in main post will be good enough for listeners to listen to the sets and judge them accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Back