EOYC 2013 Day 16 on AH.FM 02-01-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Confused. 3 rooms were in Hidden? You say nice but before that rubbish.

yes there are 3 arches in Hidden. Indecent Noise was broadcasted but the other rooms had more banging music. :w00t: haven't been at a hardtrance&hardhouse event for a long time, everyone was jumping, bouncing and shaking their glowsticks hahaha. Nice young ladies with bouncing boobs hahaha you can imagine. :grinning2:

Nice, because all the trance and hardtrance&hardhouse fans gathered there yesterday, the music was really banging, I was dancing my arse off BUT the club itself is rubbish IMO. But they organised wicked parties there and as we know it's the music that matters. :ee:

316 Liam Wilson - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Liam Wilson - Raindrop [Discover White Label]
02. David Newsum - 63b Clerkenwell Road [Discover]
03. Activa & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Long Way Back (Giuseppe Ottaviani Mix) [Discover]
04. Chris Hampshire - Ninety Four (Liam Wilson Remix) [Discover]
05. The Technicians - Tri-Polar
06. Activa Feat Julie Harrington - Stronger (Liam Wilson Remix) [Flux Delux]
07. Mekk - Resistance (Mekk vs Activa Mix) [Discover Dark]
08. Inertia - The Chamber (Liam Wilson Remix) [Discover]
09. Liam Wilson & Will Atkinson - The Hurricane (Original Mix) [Discover]
10. Activa - Telic (Part 1) [Discover]
11. Liam Wilson - Shattered Glass (Part 2) [Discover White Label]
12. John Askew - Black Out (Simon Patterson Remix) [Discover]
13. John Askew - Fade To Black (Original Mix) [Discover]

Essentially a Discover Records showcase, except for one track. But easily one of the more enjoyable mixes throughout this EOYC itself
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

1535572_466525703451594_1744348364_n.jpg

Time for the label owner of a very successful label joining the Recoverworld Label Group as of this year. nu-depth Owner Danny Powers is next :fishing:

Askew is so beloved. :grinning2:

lol yea that's true, what if they did put the rough areas on post cards hahahahah

No one would come to London or any other big cities. :rofl:
London is not just about Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace or Covent Garden. :yawn: :sleeping:
:ee:

yes there are 3 arches in Hidden. Indecent Noise was broadcasted but the other rooms had more banging music. :w00t: haven't been at a hardtrance&hardhouse event for a long time, everyone was jumping, bouncing and shaking their glowsticks hahaha. Nice young ladies with bouncing boobs hahaha you can imagine. :grinning2:

Nice, because all the trance and hardtrance&hardhouse fans gathered there yesterday, the music was really banging, I was dancing my arse off BUT the club itself is rubbish IMO. But they organised wicked parties there and as we know it's the music that matters. :ee:
I've already seen a post of yours saying of the club being rubbish once, the main room at the least. Is it cause of how steamy it is in the main room? How close the crowd would have to be next to each other? Or what? :ee:

You don't tell cover designers on a label what a release cover for one theme should look like. It still matters the collab itself, that it was put out. You're not even giving Discover enough credit either for some of the recent cover designs for releases they've been showing off. Knock it off.
Someone is overreacting. Just talking about a pic.

317 Danny Powers - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Federation - Quiero (Future Disciple Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
02. Bjorn Akesson - Gunsmoke [Future Sound Of Egypt]

I wonder if this time of the day in the UK is still too early for Danny to be awake :mask:

Thx. I wanna go to hard trance party bad! Guess arches (between rooms?) is how Brits refer to rooms.

I've already seen a post of yours saying of the club being rubbish once, the main room at the least. Is it cause of how steamy it is in the main room? How close the crowd would have to be next to each other? Or what? :ee:

probably it was Hidden club again :lolz:
steamy and well crowded, yes and some people are in other's asses :rofl:
but at least the sound system is brilliant. :)

Thx. I wanna go to hard trance party bad! Guess arches (between rooms?) is how Brits refer to rooms.
Yes we could call them as rooms but it's labelled as arches. :mask:
but not in every club, Fabric has rooms for example :grinning2:

ahh just realized my notebook went wrong again. It was fixed 2 months ago, I don't wanna take it back to the Pakistani chap for £40 service charge. :spank:

Back