• Total voters
317 Danny Powers - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. Federation - Quiero (Future Disciple Remix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
02. Bjorn Akesson - Gunsmoke [Future Sound Of Egypt]
03. Jordan Suckley - Do Or Die [Perfecto Fluoro]
04. Allan Morrow - Broken (Danny Powers Remix) [nu-depth]

probably it was Hidden club again :lolz:
steamy and well crowded, yes and some people are in other's asses :rofl:
but at least the sound system is brilliant. :)
That was the one thing piccoli loved the most about Hidden, the sound system. He keeps going on and on about how class it is, and how another club just couldn't compare :lol: And at times, especially the first and second Energy Box events, the sound really was good. No adjustments that really needed to be made.

I am very impressed though, a1b, how involved you get in lesser-known aspects of the scene.

music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

05. Touchstone & Ian Standerwick - She's Wonderful (Photographer Remix) [Digitized 050]

Damn I've been in the packed club when someone farts. Nuts that people do that. Somehow space is made.

:whistle:

Little know about this, but that was Ian Standerwick himself on vocals. Aside from being a good producer, this was one of those times where Ian did vocals on a track. Reaction to it is 50-50. I'm on the side that likes it.

The Original track itself was Digitized Recordings' best release to date. And it meant a lot more to Ian.

Yes we could call them as rooms but it's labelled as arches. :mask:
but not in every club, Fabric has rooms for example :grinning2:

ahh just realized my notebook went wrong again. It was fixed 2 months ago, I don't wanna take it back to the Pakistani chap for £40 service charge. :spank:
If only arches separate rooms, a lot of the sound must leak into other rooms. Hate that.

All the sound system is pretty awesome in London. I have been at many clubs here, wish I could to a club that has awful sound system. :)
i remember when Piccoli was here in February that was Bryan Kearney's energy box party :clap:

Let's hope he doesn't grace a version of folding your universe with his voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

05. Touchstone & Ian Standerwick - She's Wonderful (Photographer Remix) [nu-depth]
06. Allan Morrow - Now We Are Free (Daniel Skyver Remix) [nu-depth]

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

05. Touchstone & Ian Standerwick - She's Wonderful (Photographer Remix) [nu-depth]
06. Allan Morrow - Now We Are Free (Daniel Skyver Remix) [nu-depth]
07. Andain - What It's Like (Sneijder Remix) [Black Hole]

Just like that :ee:

All the sound system is pretty awesome in London. I have been at many clubs here, wish I could to a club that has awful sound system. :)
i remember when Piccoli was here in February that was Bryan Kearney's energy box party :clap:
Manuel Le Saux, he was asking after the party where Carlos was. He kept telling Manny, he was behind the decks a lot of the night. I guess Manny couldn't turn his head then :lol:

If only arches separate rooms, a lot of the sound must leak into other rooms. Hate that.
Wouldn't say it leaks into other rooms. There are closed doors between arches and the thing is the music is everywhere banging at least no different styles of music played in the club. Where Trance sanctuary was held, I heard some dnb and other music styles. :unsure:

Back